Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You may have been there, and suddenly rode straight into a severe storm. The rain obliterates forward vision and at night the defraction from oncoming headlights blots out your vision even more.

What do you do? Me, I go up one click on the sheild and squint through the gap till the deluge backs off. I also turn my head slightly left then right to let the windblast do the job of clearing the droplets, well, don't we all. but heres a tip that has a very practical solution to the above and also is a sweet little way of clearing the smears of road grime thrown up and further spoiling best visability.

Either do it yourself or get a wife or g/f to stitch a small panel of chamois leather on to the back of one of your gloves. It works like a charm.

This pretty basic tip has been posted to bury another post on this forum that I feel slightly embarrased about now I'm sober...

Sincerely, N. Bonaparte ;)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,713 Posts
good tip +1

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok guys, now heres another one. ;)

As a regular "open-faced" rider sometimes you will encounter hail, shit-a-roonie it's like being machine-gunned with bb slugs, so purely by accident (probsa like when I was yelping with pain) I found that if you hang your tongue down toward your chin it gets such a beating that it hurts more than your face and works as a sorta pain-transfer mechanism.

Here is an illustration of how it's done by a notorious tongue waggler called Gene Simmons from Kiss. The choice of protective clothing remains optional and I am assured that there are no subliminal sexual signals intended to offend any lady readers.

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:D Yup, you can do it!

Now, riding a motorcycle under any circumstances requires you to always expect the unexpected.
If met with this scenario how would you react?

A: Stop and build a makeshift overnight camp site in the wooded area for all night party.
B: Ride it like Reuben Xhaus and snake right on through.
C: Attempt last minute endo and catapult into broken glass.

·
hack
729 Posts
wow, that makes driving to the store and avoiding cops on a beer run seem alot less treacherous. "Good news is theres plenty more beer, bad news is you have to stumble drunk through broken glass to get to it"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.