Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Stupid motherfucker
Joined
·
6,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a cheap 50 to haul parts from the workshop to the parts store, and also so I don't have to march from barracks to work every day. $160NZ, nice and easy.

This is how I got her. A friend of mine (who has lovely tits, which I have thoroughly enjoyed motorboating on more than one occasion) laid it down and called it quits on 2 wheels. So I picked it up.






I gently reattached the broken RHS panel using only the finest of stainless steel welding wire, lovingly drilled holes, and swearwords. Then I attempted to rip the front mudguard off, ending up with this nice pointed mudguard. So why mess with fate? I decided to keep what was left of it on.




Came up looking sharp! Literally! The next step is to delicately massage the mounting points on the LHS panel, using only the finest of 5in angle grinders, with high quality racing cutoff discs and flappy discs.






At the same time, I dipped into my drift racing parts bucket and came up with these bespoke D1GP panel joiners. They're rare, but worth the expense.



After that, I lovingly wetsanded the remaining plastics down to a soft sheen, ensure that all parts and panels were completely keyed to allow my custom mixed paint to be laid on.



The custom mixed paint, dubbed "Tears of the Gothopotamus", was then applied by one of the most skilled painters in Tehran. Via telekinesis. There were complications in transmitting.




The most important part of this build is that it can haul parts. So I made up a mount hold the parts case, from a proprietary titanium, aluminium and bullshitium blend to ensure complete strength under all loads.



Remember, custom fitting is the name of the game.



The resultant parts were then again carefully painted by my Tehranian painter in the bespoke Tears of the Gothopotamus black paint.




The most important part of this build is that it can haul parts. Luckily enough, this rare and antique wooden chest, made from oak, cherry, teak, some other wood, and nails with a traditional Maori woven handle became available. I swiftly mounted the wooden chest to the frame, before testing that it could indeed haul parts both wanted and unwanted.







So there you have it, approx. 4 hours work has completely transformed this lacklustre wee Chinese scoot into a true classic, waiting only final mounting of the lights/speedo, and signwriting, before it is ready to faithfully haul parts across camp.

Fuck, this is the third 50 build I've done here. I'd better make the Triple twice as good to make up for it.
 

·
Stupid motherfucker
Joined
·
6,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The Rascal Unit has received its paintjob and been pressed into service as a technical in the fight against the Alpirans! I'm running opfor for an exercise at work, so we're using this as our "advance scouting machine". Basically means I scoot around forestry tracks and take photos of the blufor doing stuff. So, it was time to add some performance!

The exhaust was refabricated in shameless steel, and given a rakish angled tip for mad horsepower gains.

I was able to get my hands on a genuine Fast by Daft airbox, lovingly hand crafted for mere cents, and opened up for maximum intake volume. It needs a tiny tickle on the carb to get her running sweetly, as on the main jet it bogs and dies, but overall I'm pleased with how we're going.








Oh yeah, and that back tyre is RUBBISH in mud.
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top