Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found a wrecked 02 rc51 for under 1k, good motor, low miles, good rear end and swing, cod titty unfortunately, but shit, if its all good im pretty sure im gonna buy that ex500, plus ill have 2 more almost complete ex500s and ill throw another together for fun, hahaha, but i think ill build that race built ex up wit the rc motor, the only bitch will be the radiators, but i have a crazy stupid idea for that, well see

anyhow, bling

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
waitin on this douche to send me pics

plus just found superhawk with a clean title for 1k locally, i think ill have a few more bikes, hahahah

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
ex500 + rc51 motor = not a great idea + a huge waste of effort, time and money! :LolLolLolLol: Make sure you post up some pics if ya get that beast :evilred:

seriously though...why would you bother? the ex chassis is junk...the 500 in it just about over powers it...plus it's steel...dunno..i dont get it...plus what class woudl you race in? seems like you would be out classed in which ever you'd be allowed in...also..if you do try it I would junk those radiators..they are junk and very fragile...rc's have heating issues

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
your a crazy crazy dood lord.

LING!

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i race in a class all my own

hate all you want, the frames been pro re-enforced, nothings stock on the bike anyhow, might as well go all the way with it, ill have like 2500 into it, and ill drop another 1-2k, bfd for a pimp ass bike ill keep forever probably

its just for wheelies and cruisin and soundin badass and being diff

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
lordofillusions said:
its just for wheelies and cruisin and soundin badass and being diff
:metal: YAH! THATS THE SPIRIT! THATS WHAT THEYRE ALL ABOUT! :metal:

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rc51 on lockdown

gotta schedule and lock down the bike now

plus for you bitches, i just found a pimpnasty streetfighter and if any of you want it, i can snag it and get it titled, no one else can though

2k, clean title, pimp tlr fighter

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
theres a really pimp TLR fighter in central PA right now. wish I had the money for it

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
:ttiwwop:

what bikes do you both speak of??

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
mothatrucka you know i cant buy any more bikes i got too many as it is!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts