Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Do you want each member to have a thread so as to profile/document their progress? Sevulturus has volunteered/been appointed photographer/blogger for Project Darkside ;)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
thats the idea. a seperate thread for each bike being built. so people can see each bike from beginning to end and inbetween!

start with the before pics..then during. mod lists. costs. problems etc. then eventually the after pics!

:cfrocks:

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BigRed875 said:
i'll do before and after but i dont want you clowns stealing my ideas! :p
that's fine... you can share as much or as little of your build as you want, as long as you show before and after shots!

Even if you don't want to share along the way, take as many pics as you can of the process, and you can show us all after the buildoff! :rock:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
By blog he probably just means what I did...he'll make his own thread in the proper forum and keep us up to date. Just guessing though.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
thats kinda what we want everyone to do!

:metal: way to lead by example guys! :metal:

·
The Philosopher King
296 Posts
sorry i am not clear...does the bike have to finished by 01/01/07?? whats the time line suppose to be??

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
btw if anyone wants the offtopic posts in their threads deleted to keep it to the point...let a brotha know.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
bump...read above post. /\

1 - 15 of 15 Posts