Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the help of MsHap I have a rear view camera on my bike...when i am at bike night's I get a lot of interested from people wanting a setup of their own...so I figured I'd throw this out there for you guys... I can get a setup for to you for $200

2 1/2" monitor and a reverse view color/infra-red night vision waterproof camera.

my Z

Jello

I can also get bigger monitors...

Reactions: ab420

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
LuvDog's ZX7r

a set up with a frt view camera, an input for a camcorder, and a toggle to switch between them can also be arranged

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
I WILL DEFINATELY PUT ONE ON THE 9DIZZLE.. . . as soon as im ready to stop hitting the pavement with it. :nuts:

·
?????????????
5,471 Posts
That is phat i've been talking about doing something similar on my Gixers for ages now, how much $$$ to ship a set to the uk and what are the diffrent screen sizes you can get, i'm pretty sure i could get something similar here if i shopped around but i'm a lazy bastard :LolLolLolLol:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
where in the uk?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
$210 shipped to the UK for the 2 1/2" setup...let me look up the monitors and i'll quote you

·
?????????????
5,471 Posts
929_adam said:
where in the uk?
I live in a place called Milton Keynes, witch is fine if you like roundabouts and somalians trying to kill you in there cars cos they have no licences or any idea how to drive.

BigRed875 said:
$210 shipped to the UK for the 2 1/2" setup...let me look up the monitors and i'll quote you
Nice one dude, i'll measure wot space i've got in the cockpit and we can sort outta a deal towards the end of the month:)

Silly question time, how does the color/infa-red screen work do you switch between the 2, does it do it itself or is it one or the other (hope that makes sense to ya!)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gixerman said:
I live in a place called Milton Keynes, witch is fine if you like roundabouts and somalians trying to kill you in there cars cos they have no licences or any idea how to drive.

Nice one dude, i'll measure wot space i've got in the cockpit and we can sort outta a deal towards the end of the month:)

Silly question time, how does the color/infa-red screen work do you switch between the 2, does it do it itself or is it one or the other (hope that makes sense to ya!)
it has light sensing LED's and it flips to black and white night vision....it does this automatically... i think that is teh rigth terminology...mshap?

I got info on the bigger monitors:

3.5inch monitor - $250+$10 shipped
5.6inch monitor - $275+$10 shipped

Let me know when you want to do something...:cfcartman:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
how much for the moniters themselves??? :confused:

·
Registered
371 Posts
BigRed875 said:
it has light sensing LED's and it flips to black and white night vision....it does this automatically... i think that is teh rigth terminology...mshap?

I got info on the bigger monitors:

3.5inch monitor - $250+$10 shipped
5.6inch monitor - $275+$10 shipped

Let me know when you want to do something...:cfcartman:
so is it 285 for the 6" monitor and camera shipped? or just the monitor shipped?

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Nice find on this old thread...interesting. I want to put on of those on the GSXR...hmmmm...

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
not if it is angled right when mounted

1 - 20 of 25 Posts