Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·

I didn't remember the bucket being damaged but looks like it got hot at one point. You're for shipping if you can use it.

(I'm keeping the fairing bracket though.)

Later, Doug
whatever bulb fits that Doug?

·
Super Moderator
3,026 Posts
whatever bulb fits that Doug?

98% sure it uses a standard H4 bulb. Just uses some non-traditional retaining method.

Later, Doug

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
+ how tha hell do ya spell rectagle?

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
98% sure it uses a standard H4 bulb. Just uses some non-traditional retaining method.

Later, Doug
I hava GPZ 750 bucket in pretty good shape here but the lens and ring/trim is rusted to all hell.I will check the buld retaining method see if I can figer it out .That mite be perfect :D

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Dibs on the girl in red. She's got that look in her eyes.

Robbo, I've got the stock head light off my KLR. Doubt you want the surround, but the light lens and frame are in great shape. I haven't forgot I owe you for a fender. Light is yours for the asking.
Nice offer Shiny' what size is that light mate ? Ha I had forgotten that fender hope it worked out for ya .:)

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
Nice offer Shiny' what size is that light mate ? Ha I had forgotten that fender hope it worked out for ya .:)
6 3/8 x 4.

Glass lens. Standard clip H4 with a 55/60 watt currently ( not super bright). I've got pics if you wanna see how it's put together. If photobucket isn't visible for you I can email or text them. Just PM me your digits, sweety. ;)

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
6 3/8 x 4.

Glass lens. Standard clip H4 with a 55/60 watt currently ( not super bright). I've got pics if you wanna see how it's put together. If photobucket isn't visible for you I can email or text them. Just PM me your digits, sweety. ;)

woah that old busted bone in me palm looks nasty !

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·

Later, Doug

OK Doug I reckon I can set that up mate ,got that bucket out and was surprised at how nice it was /is . PM me how much mate we are a go '

·
Super Moderator
3,026 Posts
Ok Robbo

I'm out of town until tomorrow but I'll get it boxed up and get you a shipping quote.

Later, Doug

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Ok Robbo

I'm out of town until tomorrow but I'll get it boxed up and get you a shipping quote.

Later, Doug
Probly medium flat rate about 14 bux ? want me to just send 16 and you ship that bad boy out ? PMing me addy ;)

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
A+ cheers for tha input and offers ,payback aint sucha bich after all eh :D

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Cheers Doug tis here and is awesom!

Will wotk just fine mate :)

21 - 37 of 37 Posts