the design kinda reminds me of someone.

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
that really does look familiar...:glassesf:

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
are you fucking kidding me!!! This has been discussed before, Artkore (antoine) is fully aware of my bike and actually helped me out with a bunch of shit when building my bike. I'm sorry if some of you think i just copied Antoine's bike, or worse some of you think i stole it but your out of your fuking minds. My bike is a tribute to one of the brightest motorcycle designer/artists we will ever know. And not the exact same way as his was done. So whoever wants to hate go ahead and hate!!!

Sully

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
Damn, the hatred for the guy with 2 cylinders. lol I'm glad I won't have that problem, cause my bike looks like kaka.

Anyway, post up mor ics of art's bike, I enjoy looking at naked twins.

·
Fresh outta Fighter camp!
357 Posts
Odd enough. But either way- Sullys bike is tight. I highly doubt anyway that would steal a bike would post up pics on the net. Ironic, yeah. Likely, fuck no. Lol.

Word up, post up more pics. I envy the torque they have that I lack.

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nah I just forgot about antiones bike, I was suggesting you are the one who stole it, Messing withya man, I dint mean to upset ya, just pulling your leg, I see your bike and the conversations at artcores site, mate....actually I cant find any better pictures of antoines bike, you should post em.

not to lick a bad wound, but I actually think yours has supast his bike,. I mean you have done a little more werk.

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
It's just kinda wearing me out people accusing me of stealing antoines bike, joe is not the first to do so. Joking or not. So i have removed every pic of my bike from the internet. It's not a vindictive thing i'm just tired of hearing the bullshit.

Why would i steal a one off bike like Antoines and then post pix of it on the internet:nuts:

If anyone wants to see some pix let me know and i'll send you some.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
sully said:
So i have removed every pic of my bike from the internet. It's not a vindictive thing i'm just tired of hearing the bullshit.
cant win FOTM without pics. So i hope you didnt delete your FOTM thread pics....

I've seen artcores bike before and yours...never even crossed my mind you stole it.

shit. if i had the dough, my bike wouldve looked something like the bladerod.

so many of us have the same vision....and the same bikes. similar creations are bound to come up. esp with fighters b/c we have less options for mods appearance wise. nothin you can do. its not your fault if some people dont pay attention to the details, so they dont see the differences. details are what make a bike for me, and many others here.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I'll take pics of your bike any day of the week man...

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
sully said:
So i have removed every pic of my bike from the internet. It's not a vindictive thing i'm just tired of hearing the bullshit.
Oh man....don't do that! Your bike is sweet. I don't even know who the fuck Artcore is. Post your pics back up! At least long enough I can save them for my own collection.:D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
The Green Lantern said:
u bike stealing mofuka.......:D
says the kid who just got outta jail. :LolLolLolLol:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
So what I can see from Artcore's bike is that... Sully would have had to buy stock TL wheels, wait a while, then swap the wheels back.. ? hah hah

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.