Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hot Sauce
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So back in January i was hit nearly head on. Well needless to say my 750 was mucked,tucked and royally fucked. Engine was hemorrhaging oil, frame was fucked and pretty much every little odd and end on the bike was destroyed as it did somersaults through a field.

ANYWAYS, few months later it comes time to get another bike. After riding a buddies gixxer a few times just to see if i wanted to ride again i decided i simply could not deal with clip ons again, not with all the hardware in my wrist. I wanted something that was just ready to ride and didn`t need to be tampered with just for the sake of making it tolerable for me to ride for more than 20 minutes.

Straight to the point there is simply no way for me to have everything i want in one bike. I had to look at what i wanted vs what i needed.

What i want:
>Something i don`t see often
>Something with handling through country roads
>Something that appeals to me aesthetically

What i need:
>Comfort for both me and a passenger
>Practical for both around town and traveling out of state
>Luggage

What i got? 08 Ulysses XT. At first i was looking at the xb12x because of the ability to go off road but quickly decided that the off road to on road riding ratio simply wasn`t going to justify it. Especially with how hard it was to find one in the right price range. So i turned to the XT figuring a sport tourer would be more suiting.

Fuck, enough of making yall read here are some pics lol.

Windscreen
heated handgrips
Wind jammers
luggage
fun to ride
already naked
sexy as hell..

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Damn glad you came out alive from a head on accident. At least now you know if it happens again that GIGANTIC WINDSCREEN will launch you away from the car. Lola

Nice looking bike but that windscreen is just huge. Do we get naked picks of your girl on a buell too?

·
Hot Sauce
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Who knows, shes pretty pissed about it. She had threatened to leave if i bought another one..... sooo idk lol

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
glad you got back on a bike man. and this ones a pretty good choice. always stuff to be changed though.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Who knows, shes pretty pissed about it. She had threatened to leave if i bought another one..... sooo idk lol
She's still with you right? Tell her you need some pics of her naked on the bike so you get your wrist strength back.

·
Hot Sauce
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol.... for real though, she almost moved out when I brought this home. Shit went down.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Damn to bad she looked great on the SRAD.

Seriously though I'm glad you're alive to tell us about it and even batter you're back on 2 wheels.
What happened? Some drunk hit you or someone on a cellphone? People don't get hit head on unless 1 of those 2 things have a part in it anymore.

·
Hot Sauce
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Woman tried to make a last minute left turn from the oncoming lane. Problem was we were within such close proximity when she went for the turn she nailed me with the front of her car rather than me hitting her passenger side.

In court she tried to say I aimed my bike at her cuz I had a whole half of a lane to avoid her. Officer chimed in and said the was no chance of avoiding anything at the distance I was when she came into my lane.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts