Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. Great, great site. Lots of inspiration for sure.

Here's an attempt to post a pic of one of my projects.

Not the typical streetfighter, but it was made for a movie (that's in production now).

http://www.reciprocitymovie.com

There are pics of the bike here, as well as other bikes I'm working on. A lot of them are old bikes with modern front ends.

http://johnryland.posterous.com/1982-yamaha-virago-xv750

Thanks! JR

Thanks again

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,238 Posts
nice^

XV's are badass when done right and it looks like you done right :D

i almost called my Ducati build "Reciprocity", and now i'm regretting it.

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Welcome to the maddness, and nice bike. Never noticed the potential on those bikes; I could see a bit of plating maybe, up near the neck to dress up that part of the frame maybe... otherwise great looking machine!

·
Commander Cool
9,707 Posts
thats fucking gorgeous man. great effort! :shocker:

funny, last time someone posted up a virago, most people called it a 'pig' and went on about the starter motor issues they have :D where are those people now?! rofl

looks killer. and the rest of your bikes are amazing too. i'm slowly discovering older bikes myself and loving the way they have real character, you don't see it that often on modern bikes.

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,238 Posts
thats fucking gorgeous man. great effort! :shocker:

funny, last time someone posted up a virago, most people called it a 'pig' and went on about the starter motor issues they have :D where are those people now?! rofl

looks killer. and the rest of your bikes are amazing too. i'm slowly discovering older bikes myself and loving the way they have real character, you don't see it that often on modern bikes.
well......they do have electronis issues. that is true

·
11 Posts
fkin great looking yam, just goes to show old bikes should never be forgotten, its not all about how much you can spend :rock: wellcome to the mad house :)

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I seriously can't stop staring at that XS750.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts