Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to say hello from dreary Lancashire . I have been off site for a very long time through one thing or another . I ride a Tuono mostly and being a kind of old guy I have a few others ( an age thing ) . I have just aquired a 1200 bandit Mk 1 with the seat frame messed with so trying to sort it out . ( I always wondered why they put locks on tool boxes ) Anyway I was thinking go back to standard or replace with a fighter theme ??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sourcing tail parts which are`nt damaged in one way or another is a pain . I can take things apart and put back but to actually fabricate a new back end would be nigh on impossible for me as it would take forever .I would never be finished .but I have seen a tailpiece for it , a bit costly and it will use the frame as is
CUSTOM SUZUKI BANDIT BOLT-ON SEATUNIT STREETFIGHTER MK1 600 1200 '96-'99 | eBay

what are your thoughts ??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whilst awaiting the tail to arrive I have been working on the wheels .........from this

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Plant Fuel tank

to this ...... not sure of same colour , maybe black ? or same colour with black stripe down middle .

Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not a fan of gold wheels, but each to there own.

It would be boring if we all did the same thing.
I like the gold as it keeps it fairly bright . Black ( i like black ) would be good if I wanted a kind of monster idea , also thought of candy apple red but it could change depending on the overall colour .............

1 - 11 of 11 Posts