Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
V four honda whore
12,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
@Mattson sent me some carbs, he claimed it as birthday gift. So thanks to him... after being dissapointed in bros i was looking for stuff to do around shed, so i dont feel so bad. took the reeds and intake manifold off ebay lump. of course it wont fit, because carb is 28mm IIRC and original is small. looks like i might try to make one myself from steel i have around

while i was at working on ebay lump. tried to get the cylinder off. it wasnt an easy task, also it already was damaged, so i went full on ballistic, with heat, angle grinder and hammer.

also it finally paid off to have welder at shed, and i could extract the bolt that was PITA from beginning

oh also, i took ylinder off my MBX80... looks like i need to take it for milling and hooning one size bigger

Reactions: yantosh

·
V four honda whore
12,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
bought a lighty used cylinder from euro3 model. was told it fits, also was told it's airsal. but it's stock one, aluminium though. but hey 10euros

also, cut the mount bolts that are stuck in casings, so i can split the engine. heat and hit them out with less resistance from lenght

if ya squint it's mint

oh forgot pics of cylinder

this is the reason why it was cheap. welding a nut to it and screw it out doesnt bother me much

Reactions: Mattson

·
V four honda whore
12,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
bought this wonderful tool

so i can do this

the bolts even started to bend... it took some heating aswell. one bearing even cracked and around 30% of outer side fell off. but in the end i did it

now i need to find time to clean it, press the pin out. and head after new bearings

also managed to heat and hit out one of 6 axle halves that are left after i cut them so i can split the engine cases

and all of this, becaus i had nothing to do whule i wait for pulse generators for Bros

21 - 26 of 26 Posts