Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love riding with my i pod :party-smiley:

I can't realy hear anything but the music, and i ride alot more agressively if that's possible. hahaha.

But put on a song like animals by nickleback and GAME ON !!:ninja:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Yep...Godsmack, Nickelback, Breaking Benjamin, Switchfoot, and some old school, and we're ready to go, all day long! I made up a mount for my Ipod that is attached to the fairing stay, that's great to have, but the headphone wires annoy me. I'm gonna try a wireless ear piece this season...OR what I might do now, since I can put 2GB of music on my phone, is use a Bluetooth Scala headset that clips on my lid, and works like a charm!

And speaking of "Animals", check this MotoGP video out.

http://videos.streetfire.net/iPlayer.aspx?fileid=ECB30E0F-4915-4408-B1D8-CFDC967B8311

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
I can only wear music in the ears out side of towns in the back fields. In town i would be dead within mnutes of leaving the house. Her we drive by looking in 6 directions and listening in 8 (A common local pharse)

10,000,000 in my city alone, little fuckers on bikes, in cars, trucks and buses all wanting to run me over and kill me dead for my space in the lane.

Its street fighter heaven here. no rules even the cops cut you off and play screw your neighbor on the road. total mayhem, total chaos, total death. totally street fighter.

The yellow line means shit other than where the center of the road is. driving on the wrong side, blowing through red lights, kicking fellow bikers out of my way all day, every day. one way streets ha right. One way streeets are good for ditching the cops ha ha

I need to make a video and freak the shit out of you all. I kiss my kids goodbye every time I get on my bike here. Its that dangerous. I constantly see people are under busses , trucks and cars, dead. every day I see some pretty fucked up crashes.

Speed limits are only how fast you can go and not get killed...I love it! Fucken LOVE IT! Truely a haven for street fighter activity.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
im with steve, and the lantern on this one.

only thing i want to hear when riding is my machine and my surroundings.

i have however tried my ipod one day. put on a pantera album and completely went nuts on the streets. . . i dont wanna die tho.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
yeah, I should have also said that I only use music on some long highway rides, not a lot of twisties near me...it's great for passing the time. Mountain riding, regular street, commuting, etc...a no no. It's great when stunting though!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
endo said:
It's great when stunting though!
no way dude i need to hear my engine hit the revs while pullin up spreaders and high chairs music is nice in the background-my buddies truck has a 12000$ stereo so he provides the tunage while stunting

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
The Green Lantern said:
no way dude i need to hear my engine hit the revs while pullin up spreaders and high chairs music is nice in the background-my buddies truck has a 12000$ stereo so he provides the tunage while stunting
ok. that sounds like the best plan yet. :rock:

·
aka crash test
756 Posts
i used to ride with it until i was going to work one day and a cop tried to pull me over due to the fact i dont have mirrors and the ipod was loud so i could hear the music over my pipe i didn't even know she was there then i got about 10 blocks and cracked a block long wheelie then i looked behind me totally sucked.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts