Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
she did!! lol but it is ok..she did it with style...one time she looked like Jim Carey from dumb and dumber after he fell out of the terminal thing at the airport..lol

her goggles were the best though :mshap:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
nice! thats funny shit. miller was wearing sunglasses for awhile, till i got him a set of goggles!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
indeed...however under armor prevents said chaffe'ing :bigred:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
MsHap said:
It was too wet to bring a camera :)
if anybody would, i would think mshap :mshap: would have a water proof camera!

·
Fcuk bitches, get money.
167 Posts
haha, this thread is friggin amazing. n please, post pics next time with the scuba mask. adam, get me some new goggles :) thanks. hah

·
Fcuk bitches, get money.
167 Posts
jellyloco said:
i hate chaffed :mad: nipples and that happens in the rain
wtf?? chaffed nipples!? how the... you know what.. nm, i dont even wanna know. weirdo?! :confused: :nuts:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
xanetax said:
haha, this thread is friggin amazing. n please, post pics next time with the scuba mask. adam, get me some new goggles :) thanks. hah
gimme money woman! i bought his for a b-day present.:D

·
Registered
119 Posts
MsHap said:
lol :)

Oh Yeah, I do not have googles, so I wore a SCUBA mask :)
Great minds think alike. I have no idea who this spoon is but I bet he gets heaps of chicks!

Attachments

·
Fcuk bitches, get money.
167 Posts
my birfdays in january... you missed it :) n jellys was not too long ago. wow, you are so not a good friend!! :LolLolLolLol:

·
NorthEast Streetfighters
473 Posts
aneta when u race motocross lots of wierd things happen wet mud/wet shirt lots of jumps=chaffed nipples i used to have to put bandaids on them before races so it didnt happen its really not that wierd

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
jellyloco said:
aneta when u race motocross lots of wierd things happen wet mud/wet shirt lots of jumps=chaffed nipples i used to have to put bandaids on them before races so it didnt happen its really not that wierd
Bandaids on the nipples...hmm that's actually a pretty good idea for riding in the rain! I'll have to remember that.... :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts