Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to Send Another Friend Home today.
It was Tough. He was a Cool Dude. Died suddenly on Saturday and here we are now putting him at rest. I was one of the Few That Knew Mikes Story and It was a Fucked up one at that. He Bounced back from Everything anf here we are 2014 and He's Gone.

He was a Music Fiend. Went Everywhere to See Everyone Play. Even Seen Me Play on Multiple Nights. He Wasn't a Musician and he hadda Musicians Ear. Loved all Types of Music.

He would Go out three or more nights a week listening to various bands and people play.

Always a Super positive dude. Never had anything Bad to say. Much Respect to this Guy.

Mike was in a Wheel Chair Half of his Life because of being a passenger in a vehicle where the driver was intoxicated. lost the use of his legs and most of one of his arms. It fucked him up. but he Kept going. At that Point in his Life he was a Ranger. and to this Day he Had the Ranger Spirit. He was Super Independent and Liked it that way. Drank Like a Fish and Smoked a Big cigar every once and a While.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for Paying a Visit to my Grandmother, dont think I didnt Know you was there. Glad you finally Lost the chair.

Reactions: oldrider

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
RIP Ranger Mike

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Rest in peace Mike.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts