Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1067 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday morning I found my brother passed on to a better place. He was a great man, uncle, solider, brother, best friend. He will be missed. I'm still trying to grasp it. It just doesn't feel real he was to young he had to much ahead of him he had to many people who loved him. It's really hard I keep picturing him the way I found him yesterday. Being so young I've dealt with a lot death unfutunetly but this is by far the worst. I'm not a person who shows a lot emotion and I'm trying to be there for everyone but I can't even deal with myself. I never imagined I would ever have to deal with this situation but its here and I have to.

My grandmother said the only thing that makes sense right now "God saw he was suffering and took him home so he wouldn't hurt anymore"

RIP Sean David Maxwell 10/6/1986-9/1/2013
I miss you Sean I love you you're my best friend ill never forget you

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Rest in peace Sean........
My prayers & heartfelt condolances to you & your family...I'm so sorry for your loss

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Very sorry to hear bud, I couldn't imagine what you are going. RIP Sean

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
Very sorry to hear man, just dont be afraid to talk to people and get some help. Unfortunately I know the feeling all to well as death seems to follow me around like a bad habit. The last of which was a few months ago when I found my best friends body. It can effect you in ways you would never even think so get that help man, even if you think you are strong enough to handle it, it cant hurt to talk to someone. People just arent built to deal with things like this, You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone.

I'm horrible about talking about things so I think that's why I opened this thread. I've wrote in like 4 times and not posted the thoughts. Just so I could see the words or see my thoughts idk. This just really sucks. I don't know how to handle it. I can't get the image of how I found him out of my mind. I lost my brother and best friend but I think the hardest part is my 3 year old lost her best friend and keeps asking questions. She asked me last night if there was a phone in heaven so she could call her uncle seany. It really sucks answering those questions

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Each that has passed seems harder then the 1 before. It's only been 2 days but it feels like forever I just wish I could talk him 1 more time.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks rob.

We've gotten his services setup down here. Some of the guys he served with in Iraq will be there to be part of the 21 gun salute. It's going be hard but I'm going speak at his funeral. The thing that sucks is we are doing the funeral and memorial service here then I have go to NJ and do it all over again.

Life has been a daily struggle and it doesn't get any better. God damn I miss you Sean I love you

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Very sorry for your loss. RIP Sean

Reactions: 94yzf75fighter

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
His obituary came out today. They fucked it up with our real father ( David Maxwell) isn't dead but he might as well be. His name was not supposed to in it period and he will NOT be attending any service but its in there so whatever. We have had enough drama with his ex wife being the crazy bitch she is so I'm not sweating his obituary. I just want to put my brother to rest at peace without drama and after last night hopefully now we can.

1 - 20 of 1067 Posts