Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in the process of getting rid of my clipons on my SV-650 and I want to install some Renthal low handle bars. Hoping for a more comfortable ride, yet still a sick look.
1. I was wondering if anyone had any older risers sitting around or if they knew a good place to buy some risers?
2. Second I was wondering If anyone had similar bars to Renthal low handle bars. Im guessing that my clip-ons are 7/8s? (Correct me if Im wrong) I wanna be able to use all the same stuff as stock so I'm guessing I'm going to need ⅞ bars.

Thanks again

Mark

Pic of the bike

·
Super Moderator
3,051 Posts
I have a set of bolt on risers for 7/8" bars. Not sure what they are originally from but yours for shipping if they'll work for you.

I can get a pic a bit later if you want.

Later, Doug

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is there a thread on risers or my bars on a sport bike here? I'd search but can't on my phone. Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone have any bars they are looking to get rid of? Or do people know the best type of bars for risers?

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
I'll trade you your clip ons for my stock Bandit bars and risers (7/8"). PM me to work out the details.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have gotten some risers and I am still looking for some bars... I don't want to get rid of my clip-ons in case I want to go back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts