Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been watching a lot of videos on YouTube. Its winter time here am laid off til spring so I have no life right now. Anyway. Been watching a lot of the motorcycle and car crash compilations. It appears to me the the roads across the pond seem to be really slick. For instance. I will see a guy just puttin around a corner at like 20 to 30 MPH and either wash out the front or the back end. Didn't think that was possible unless they either grabbed a ton of brake or kicked the clutch at redline. alot of the crashes are the riders own bumdass fault for ridding like an idiot. But there are some I just scratch my head and think WTF? Ara the roads really that slick? Or are the people in those videos just that bad at riding?

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
One possible explanation to the sudden loss of traction is new tires. I've seen first hand more than a couple of people either go down or almost go down because of it. It's usually sudden and usually with out warning. Couple new tires with cold weather and shit gets hairy fast.

OR.... Guys across the pond ride like shite.... :) :fu:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts