I shit awesomeness
16,625 Posts
your head light reminds me of the mv bestiale concept

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
How'd you make the radiator things?
I had the radiator fairings made, but just like anything else, it was layed over a mold. I thought about making them out of metal, but I didn't pay much and I can't stand working with fiberglass :nuts:.

your head light reminds me of the mv bestiale concept

Yeah, I wanted to make a slim headlight with a single projector (since I already had one), designed after a motocross number plate. Started searching and came across the Beastiale, it was even better than it looked in my head, haha.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I also liked Roland Sands "No Regrets" number plate, the way it flares at the sides up top. I might still change it up a bit... just depends on how it looks when I get it on the bike.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
i really like the direction your going with your headlight. I've always been partial to running numberplates. no worries of the headlight sticking out too far there!

what are your plans for the subframe?? i would think that using some flat stock instead of round bar would work a lot better considering the frames construction.

interested to see how those radiator shrouds turn out. they look cool so far.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
i really like the direction your going with your headlight. I've always been partial to running numberplates. no worries of the headlight sticking out too far there!

what are your plans for the subframe?? i would think that using some flat stock instead of round bar would work a lot better considering the frames construction.

interested to see how those radiator shrouds turn out. they look cool so far.
Yeah, imo the headlight is one of the most common things to ruin the look and lines of a fighter.

Well... you wrestled it out of me. :LolLolLolLol: I'll throw up a hint to the plans for the subframe in the build thread. Not really a great hint, but a hint nonetheless. The tail is short, but not a nut cruncher.

I am still not completely sold on the radiator shrouds, but right now I think they should work pretty well. It really depends on how they flow with the rest of the bike.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I am still not completely sold on the radiator shrouds, but right now I think they should work pretty well. It really depends on how they flow with the rest of the bike.
the rad shrouds are sick if you get rid give me a heads up pls as thats what i need on my build to jion up to my tank for ram air.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts