·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
chat away mates,REP to who geusess what it is first :D

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,517 Posts
Er, a CBX (as in, 6 cyl Honda)? I knew that seeing the frame, but the box saying "CBX oil cooler" was also a give away. Engine confirmed it. And yeah, the BOX SAYS '79...
Very nice material to work with, restoration or mod?

If I ever do another Hossack bike I might look for one of those, the top-hanging stressed engine would work perfect (with a custom frame). Virago engine is also on the list, but CBX would be way more pimp!

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Er, a CBX (as in, 6 cyl Honda)? I knew that seeing the frame, but the box saying "CBX oil cooler" was also a give away. Engine confirmed it. And yeah, the BOX SAYS '79...
Very nice material to work with, restoration or mod?

!
Def moded and updated ,i am a spoiler fer sure ;)

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Why 2 engines Robbo? Is one toast?
I am bilding them back ta goodnes and tha motor faries just droped of another :doh: at least I will have some choice ferra lump when tha time comes.

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HOLY POOP! The primary chain gear on that crank if fookin' HUGE! See if you can sneak in a shot of the primary chain, purty please?
like this?

ah ha mebee not ;)

it runs onna countershaft above tha gears and is hidden by tha big old tensioner and guide.I will whip it outah tha parts mess later and pics of it will be up .:D

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
..... -_- ... thaaaaat's not the same crank.... or did ya have a little work done to it? Those rods don't look like factory issue, either. You holdin' out on us?

that's not mine,i was looking forra primary chain pic and hd this in me albums.I do however now hava set of pics up just fer you in tha bild thred ;)

Yep correct that's not a stock crank or rods .

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,993 Posts
Robbo I think that cam cover is really gonna look great when it all comes together!

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Mac' that one cost me dearly but there rare now so ya gotta fork out .

1 - 20 of 84 Posts