Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
Huge +1 here, he hooked me up with some signals via pay-it-forward, didn't even charge me for shipping.

This doesn't mean take advantage of the good man, it means help him out if you can!!!!!!!!

Rob, I need to spread rep, but post up in here so others can rep you!!!!!!

·
King of Catastrophe
360 Posts
Roadeat'n robbie has acquired a very impressive amount of rep and overall respect given how long he's been around.

dude helped me out when i was tearin my bike apart...

go rob GO!

:worshipcf::worshipcf::worshipcf:

Reactions: ROBBO

·
SHENANIGANS
1,567 Posts
When Rob was giving me a bj for payment he even cupped the balls out of his own kindness! What a guy!

JK Robzorz you seem like a good addition to the CF website. We need more like you man.

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
Comeon now mates.Thats a wee bit much,yer gonna ruin me tuff guy image fer sure!(specially the balls thing GG!)All I can say is "mates is mates" ,back over in England our little group of bikers stuck togethor ,we was like family .It truly was as my motto says "ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL".. My classic memory from the dark ages ,if you got time,was how me name here came about..
We was all out fer a saturday afternoon ride ,every fucker was faster than every one else.You know the feelin, adrenalin rush ,wanna race ,show fuckin offs,fart shits and giggles ha ha ..Anyways we all pull into a petrol station to fill up,wanker chops here ,me, is the last .I had jus gotten meself the Z1 900,so all the lads are eager to toast it up a wee bit ..The fuckers blast of as I am finishin payin up,so its a race to catch up to the bums!There was a couple of Triumphs ,norton,some smaller jap stuff so I knew a catchup was not a problem.I see the fuckers ahead jus goin over the brow of a hill,the road is as strait as a gun barrel ahead(I had ridden the fucker many times)So I give the kwak a big assed handull of get up and go,and it did ha ha .I see the speedo climbin over 100 and its feelin GOOOOOOD,I'm over the brow of the hill now and catchin up fast ,then it happens, FOOKIN TANK SLAPPER,(i was told later by me mates that a storm drain cover was partially up and I hit that to start the slapper)The fuckin thing was totally uncontrolable lads,whippin from side to side .My last memory then was a wierd flyin feelin,then I saw faces lookin down at me ,I did not know where the fuck I was fer a moment then I noticed the docs uniforms .I was told aftewards that I flew past a couple of the slower bikes before I crash landed ,cartwheels ,handstands ,the usuall sliding games ,before coming to a stop in a pile of dirt in the median.I was a wee bit fucked up fer a while ,me mates always visited me ,but would never tell me wot happened to the bike ,it was "oh the fucker is totaled Rob,tuff shit mate"The day I got released a good mate of mine picked me up and swung me by his place ,he got me outa the car and had me come over to his garage.I was speechles when the door swung up and there stood my bike FIXED AND CUSTOM PAINTED!On the sides of the tank were the words "ROBSROADEATER"he told me that the crash bars handlebars and pegs dug up chunks of the road much to his amusement!My mates fixed my bike fer me ,they bought the parts and paid with what little they could afford !The paint was donated as was time and labour.Some of those mates are gone now taken way too early,so I always try to help out other friends outta respect for them and the help they had given me.I got a few years on some of you and know its tuff to get yer bikes dun and live the family life ,ETC..So I will always help out where I can,Ive been here a short time wiv you lads ,but I have spent hours reading yer posts and seeing the hardships ,sometimes jus to get welding done!I think the world of you blokes and am sure enjoying my time here .
So lads if ever you are nearby pop on in meet my family and rest assured you are always welcome..Ride safe brothers.:letsride:

·
E=MC Vagina
6,908 Posts
rob did the same for me awhile back.top notch member in my book.i tryed to rep ya there bud but i gotta spread it around a little first.if someone could rep him for me that would be great.ab,im looking at you here.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,575 Posts
i'm a full time rapist . . . . i mean philanthropist!

Reactions: ab420 and CK 187

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
After that tear jerker of a PM you sent me, i think you're a big teddy bear. We need to harden you the fuck up.

:D

:fu:
Baby steps Cap ,one day at a time there mate..I aint used to these ruffty tuffty Amerycan ways yet .. Im still quiverin at the bostin tee party antics!:doh:

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
Oh my god....I almost teared up when I read that story Rob.

REP THIS MAN.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts