Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my girlfriends 10-year old niece's Birthday party today, and her father just got a new TRX450 and had it parked in the lawn when I got there.... (hmmm.... this could be intereting I thought to myself....)

So of course, we slipped away from the party and went behind his house to an abandoned parking lot that connects to some trails as well and had a little fun. We couldn't really play too long (it was his daughters party lol!) But I got to tool around on it for about a half an hour and have some fun! I spent most of it drifting around the parking lot which was good fun, took off down the trail (he forgot to warn me about the part where the whole left side of the trail just drops 2 feet and the right side is still up high). The worst part is that it was right around a small corner going down a hill, so you don't see it until you're in it! LOL! So yea, that was almost a little ugly but worked out alright, just got the adrenaline going a bit! One thing I gotta say though, the front fenders on them are a joke! The second I hit mud, it was spraying up at me all over the place! (But it IS called Riding Dirty! heh) I was very impressed with the feel of the clutch, it gives good feedback to the rider. At first I didn't think I would like the thumb throttle, but if you nail it, its kind of good, because I found myself hanging onto those grips pretty hard to stay on it at times! :LolLolLolLol: Definitely a good time though, I'm gonna have to make some more trips out there... Although, I told him to come ride with us some time (he lives lives way the hell out in Athol, MA) but he has a Dodge Ram, so I told him to toss the quad and his 2-stroke 250 dirtbike in the back and come down some time, he said he's down. We really need to plan a big Custom Fighters Riding Dirty Day!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
gixxershane said:
i want to join!!!!!! but i dont have a dirt bike or anything :(

same here. we should get a beater. :rock:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
my buddy has a yzf450 and that is a pretty gross quad. its jetted and has full exhaust, with beadlock rims and holeshot tires. . . need i say that it tosses the rears around like your dreaming.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
at the perf factor ride they had a pretty trick one out there..i am like 95% sure it was the one you rode....but white bodywork, beadlock rims and holeshot tires, red anodized frame...

there were some people doing wheelies and messing around on it b4 the ride...well someone that works at the shop..not sure if it is his or not...hops on and you can tell he is a power wheelie junky...after my 2 days on a quad my wheelies were better then his...he was racing up and down the street...little power wheelies...not rolling them far but just going way too fast...you know the type... well one time he thought he was a stunnah and puts his foot in the rear bar(no 12 bar or anything...no scratches at all) and does a sorta stand up but it starts going too high...everyone is yelling rear brake! rear brake! and DAMN! he gorrilla slams in on the nbice shinny red frame...lol sparks everywhere...it was awesome...

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BigRed875 said:
at the perf factor ride they had a pretty trick one out there..i am like 95% sure it was the one you rode....but white bodywork, beadlock rims and holeshot tires, red anodized frame...

there were some people doing wheelies and messing around on it b4 the ride...well someone that works at the shop..not sure if it is his or not...hops on and you can tell he is a power wheelie junky...after my 2 days on a quad my wheelies were better then his...he was racing up and down the street...little power wheelies...not rolling them far but just going way too fast...you know the type... well one time he thought he was a stunnah and puts his foot in the rear bar(no 12 bar or anything...no scratches at all) and does a sorta stand up but it starts going too high...everyone is yelling rear brake! rear brake! and DAMN! he gorrilla slams in on the nbice shinny red frame...lol sparks everywhere...it was awesome...
:LolLolLolLol: That's funny shit! Too bad ya don't have a video of it! :D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
hahah. it always happens when your tryin to be cool in front of everybody!

:LolLolLolLol:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
ya and he was still going like 20....i swear it was this >< close to doing cartwheels...he couldnt get back on it..hit the rear brake and put it back down...he had to wait until it stopped...good times lol

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
BigRed875 said:
ya and he was still going like 20....i swear it was this >< close to doing cartwheels...he couldnt get back on it..hit the rear brake and put it back down...he had to wait until it stopped...good times lol

:LolLolLolLol: :rotfl: :rock:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts