Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
yah hes riding that..and im riding a WR250 with a newly rebuilt engine!

the thing is WAAAAY too much to be riding in my backyard! :rock:

couldnt even ride it without a helmet!

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and im riding a WR250 with a newly rebuilt engine!

the thing is WAAAAY too much to be riding in my backyard!
He's NOT kidding! I'm leisurely cruising down a trail, and then....
BBBRBBBRARRRRRAPRARARAARRPPPAPPAPPPPPP!!!!!
It sounded like there was friggin Harley come down the trail behind me!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
ab420 said:
BBBRBBBRARRRRRAPRARARAARRPPPAPPAPPPPPP!!!!!

yah. thats pretty much what it sounds like.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
BigRed875 said:
lol..nice..
more like scary.

i used to have an xr250...91.....and i dont remember it being so crazy. maybe thats because i used to ride the dirtbikes a lot more.

i havent ridden in ... at least 4 or 5 years. so im sure thats my problem. i'll get used to it.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
lol..there is nothing like going around the race track thinking..ya i'm moving boy... then a fuckin dirt bike goes around you on the outside while you are dragging your knee... sounding like a straight pipe harely ...scares the poop out of you

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
yah. ive definately seen those crf 450s smokin by streetbikes, sideways thru a corner. fuckin mad men i say!:rock:

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So my brother in laws dirt bike, which I thought was a 450 is apparently a 250 but its a 2-stroke and built really nice (lot of $$$ in it), but he's thinking of getting a CRF450, but now he's thinking he might just get a CBR 1000 instead, I told him to get the CBR!!! And yes Adam, I told him to come down and talk to you! LOL!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
ab420 said:
And yes Adam, I told him to come down and talk to you! LOL!
who the hell else would you send him to talk to???

im gonna have to apply for the other salespersons job at SKY, i got so many people lookin to buy hondas.:rock:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
you rode it today tho....in the rain.:LolLolLolLol:

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you rode it today tho....in the rain.
Yea we did! Its all good though, a little rain is alright, it was just the downpouring that started to suck! LOL! Oh well, the good news, we made it all the way from the sand pits to Adams house, through the woods. The bad news: It was a bitch! It's definitely not a trail quite yet. There are plenty of trails back there to ride on, but as far as connecting Adams house and the pits, that will still take a little more clearing. But, I'm just as happy as hell that I got to get out there today! WOOHOO! :party-smiley:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
yah you were moving right along on that main trail too. i was laughing cuz i was just thinkin how you musta been pinning the thing out while i was coming up behind you.

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yah you were moving right along on that main trail too. i was laughing cuz i was just thinkin how you musta been pinning the thing out while i was coming up behind you.
Nope, not at all. I'm trying to be nice to it and break it in properly. I've only taken it past 3/4 throttle once, just to get the feel of the throttle. The bike is definitely running better now too, now that's been ridden a little. When I first got it, it bogged down in every gear a little bit, now its much more responsive and lively, as well as pulls harder. I gotta say.... I'm loving it!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts