Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
don't mean to sound out of the loop here, but where and when is it. I tried searching, couldn't find anything other than it being apart of Carlisle bike fest, but that's been cancelled this year so someone wanna fill me in?

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
July 18, 19, and 20th the party is at the Stardust Motel, aka big mommas house, in Carlisle PA and on Saturday we're having a show and dyno shootout at Karns Performance in Mechanicsburg, PA. But mostly it's about the party and riding minibikes.

Also, your google-fu is weak.

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=347

·
Registered
152 Posts
nevermind i see the thread. guess i overlooked it the first time around. i think i clicked on every one but that one. too close to the date for me to try and make that drive this year, but ill keep it in mind for next. still getting back into the swing of things around here.

·
FAT IS THE NEW SKINNY!!!!
3,036 Posts
Big Belly Crew will be in full effect as usual! Arriving Friday Afternoon, drinking our faces off, and making love to the buffet at Hoss's.

·
Premium Member
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can't find any info on it through google, can anyone give me a quick rundown of what goes on? Might be able to be there for the entire event.
It's a meet and greet, hang out type of thing that allows us to put faces to names that was put together by the God Father AFF along withe the grand Puba Superbeast that started by going to Carlisle Pa's bike weekend. Carlisle has stopped the bike weekend (this year) so we are all going to do our thing without them.
Depending on the turnout and response it could transform next year but this year we are doing it in true fighter style and making it fit to our needs :fu::rock::thumbsup::sven::skully:

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
my zx has been totaled but still hasn't left my garage nor has the final paperwork been done. other bikes are in rebuilding stages.

been a really shit month. but i should be there with a new bike. given my luck, insurance will probably screw me and i'll have to lawyer up :doh:

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Big Belly Crew will be in full effect as usual! Arriving Friday Afternoon, drinking our faces off, and making love to the buffet at Hoss's.
No fighter this year for me.. BUT, Ill have both 50's and the new drift trike, along with all my tools. Looks like Im doin a rebuild and new valve seals on a bike at the room this year :knucks:.
Ill be rollin in with the wife and BBR like usual
:spyder::evilred:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts