Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Just Pissing in the wind.
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right gentlemen I have a roll of carbon Kevlar hybrid thread. It's black carbon with yellow Kevlar weaved into it it looks killer I'll post pics when I can but this stuff looks killer I can't see my self using anytime soon so I thought I'd pay it forward

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
That looks killer

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
K's gonna get this and make Knifemaker do all the work.
After seeing KnifeMaker's work, I don't blame him...lol.

On a side note, Kris (StaticLowLife) is feeling a bit under the weather, so if he has not replied to your PM's about the Fiber, that is why. He has also stalled progress on his build as well.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
That's right gentlemen I have a roll of carbon Kevlar hybrid thread. It's black carbon with yellow Kevlar weaved into it it looks killer I'll post pics when I can but this stuff looks killer I can't see my self using anytime soon so I thought I'd pay it forward

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

REPT matey!

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
i've got a roll of old carbon if you want it
Hell yeah. How much material will be there if you cut it in half? What could I make out of it? Like, big enough to make a cafe tail cowl? Or maybe a muffler body?

·
Rex Kramer-Thrill Seeker
77 Posts
Just curious, but do you guys happen to know where to get some carbon fiber cloth for cheap? I'm making some parts for my bike and have experience with fiberglass. However, there is a few parts that I want carbon fiber plate (gauge panel, etc.). Simple to make. Lay it all out on a piece of glass or a mirror for a perfectly flat panel. Just need the carbon fiber cloth. I realize you can just buy the carbon fiber plates on eBay, but where is the fun in that?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts