Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
i would rock the hell out of that boxer helmet they make. that or the bamboo. they look sweet. that fighter pilot style helmet. but ive never heard of them so im hesitant

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I actually almost bought one before i got my current nexx xr1r helmet. I've heard that they can be a little noisy and my only worry (although they have probably tested it) is coming down on that chin and it popping up on you basically defeating purpose of a full face although its modular. I also looked into the nexx x30 because they have a chin bar that doest come up with the rest of the fave but they discontinued the model i wanted.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,516 Posts
Never seen 'em before, but if I had the money to blow, I'd be game. Looks like a nice modular helmet (which is the only type I really go for, wearing glasses) and the styling appeals to me. But then I like weird looking gear.

At that price though, it had better offer more than good looks. It would need to beat my Bell Evo on both noise level and vent / anti fog quality (which isn't asking much).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts