Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been riding out of Dallas Texas for bout 6years now and had my first crash bout a month ago. my '07 cbr600rr wasnt exactly the average look like bike before the crash as shown View attachment 28167 ..and then after 1375288247152.jpg .
the previous forum i was a member of said i was "socially unacceptable" and therefore i wasnt givin the love and affection i needed in a relationship (wipes away tear). I realize my 600RR soul purpose was to be on the track racing, but conformity is for assholes with no imagination. so i tore up something once beautiful and turned it against its own kind.
So in the wreck i damaged the front rim,forks & completly decapitaded the head(gauges/lights/sub harness). Im not purposely building my bike to be labeled a streetfighter (no offence if even offensive) Im just doing what makes sense and gettin back on the road.
So for past month Ive been saving,searching,studying,cursing, & building, my bike. So in 3 days the last part comes in and once i have installed it then i will have resurrected the dead and will back on two wheels.
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF & carry on......;) You fit right in around here! :evilred:

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
welcom in Tex' keep up with them pics OK mate;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this is my bike before the crash..my bike suffers with multiple personality disorder...but don't worry once I finish the rebuild ill be more than happy to infect yall with my creation..thxx for the greetings Im digging this forum its refreshing seeing others who find comfort in chaos

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome, you found the right place.

Glad you came out of the wreck okay and were able to salvage the bike.

Cant wait to see the final product.

·
650r
25 Posts
Sounds like our bikes had the same fate, regardless, we love our bikes and will make them more a part of us than our hands and feet. I'm riding out of Corpus Christi, welcome fellow Texan!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sounds like our bikes had the same fate, regardless, we love our bikes and will make them more a part of us than our hands and feet. I'm riding out of Corpus Christi, welcome fellow Texan!!
Yep I not only built my bike in Texas, I built it for Texas...well for Texas and its extreme heat....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts