Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
99 Posts
ok, now change your avatar... everytime i see you post i wanna smash my face into a wall.....

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
what about white RR??? i always thought a 929 would look good in white. it has such nice lines on the tank that the white would really accentuate imo.

lookin good! post up your photoshops tonite and we'll help ye decide.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Shits looking sick brother! the bike is really coming out nicely! Showyo's helping put 2 very nice 929 fighters out in the mix this year! hope to see you at fighterfest with it???

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
thanks guys! i did not see another 929 at showyo adam?? and for fighterfest i don't think it'll Be possible. my gf is giving birth in three weeks.. again..
ahhhh boo! i was referring to MY bike which has the ShowYo Mantha mask on it...they didnt build the bike (i did) but they contributed to it!!!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
YAY!!!!!!!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
the thng is a beast!! wheelies anytime you want, just wack the throttle in any of the 4 first gears and yer up on one! :)

:ttiwwop:

;)

:bsflag:

:fire:

Reactions: Greencheezeeta

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
im just busting your balls as i dont think your 929 power wheelies in 3rd let alone 4th. ;)

if your going to VT, and Maine, might as well come to MA!

:D

·
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
if you don't think it does power wheelie in 3rd ask yo at showyo.. hehe you should have seen the smile on his face... and just to let you know, 3rd gear i don't even need to throttle chop, just lay back a bit and whack at 7k rpm and yer done!

21 - 40 of 42 Posts