Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 94 Posts
I'd love too...but with zero money from school, and other personal engagements...

PLUS
Total Est. Time: 42 hours, 34 minutes Total Est. Distance: 2580.29 miles

Frapps-->we will be going some sort of Western/North Western meetup for those of us not able to make it to this one, we'll get 'er sorted.

endo said:
I'd love too...but with zero money from school, and other personal engagements...

PLUS
Total Est. Time: 42 hours, 34 minutes Total Est. Distance: 2580.29 miles

Frapps-->we will be going some sort of Western/North Western meetup for those of us not able to make it to this one, we'll get 'er sorted.
Only 42 hours? That's not bad.... come on... you know you want to.... :LolLolLolLol:

ab420 said:
Only 42 hours? That's not bad.... come on... you know you want to.... :LolLolLolLol:
I'm in the same boat as endo... but add 3 hours. Problem is you're looking at - at least 5 days each direction + 2 days there in the middle of bike season. 12 Days to lose a couple of mechanics isn't going to fly at any bike shop.

Ammadien said:
Cool, is there an address for Adam's posted somewhere? all i can find is massachusetts. Thanks!

Nate

i'll PM my home address to everyone going...but if you wanna mapquest it

Lunenburg, MA 01462

Discussion starter · #35 ·
I will be PMing everyone at the beginning of each month to see if their plans have changed so don't take it personally when you get a message asking if you're coming or not. Thanks :haelo:

Good news... I am pretty sure we will have a nice streaming video feed of the party so those who live too far away can still watch the fun!

If the Canadian guys are interested, I could help them set up a video stream of their buildoff party, and we could simulcast both parties on screens at each event, so we can all hang out together online! :metal:

Plus... then we can announce the buildoff winners all at once to everyone at the party at Adams house, AND the party in Canada, AND to the members online!!!! :rock:

:cfcartman:

as long as i'm not in the klink, i'll be there, but as it sits right now, i'm just bringing the 954. i'll have to ride all the way up there, and i don't see myself riding a two stroke single that far. not that the bike will be done in time anyway, which sucks.

but anywho, as it stands right now, count me in!

I need to find out from ym buddy if he wants to come. And seeing that the trails dont seem quad friendly, Ill just be trailering my bike. And if I only put bikes on the trailer, I can probably squeeze three, maybe for on the trailer. Ill keep you guys posted.

For you guys who may need to be trailered, Im in Norwalk, CT 06850.

cRaZy8 said:
I need to find out from ym buddy if he wants to come. And seeing that the trails dont seem quad friendly, Ill just be trailering my bike. And if I only put bikes on the trailer, I can probably squeeze three, maybe for on the trailer. Ill keep you guys posted.

For you guys who may need to be trailered, Im in Norwalk, CT 06850.
Please post a thread in the Group Rides To The Buildoff Event forum, title it "Trailer Space Available in CT" or something like that... that would be VERY helpful to someone I'm sure.. :D

sorry thats like 3000 miles for me, you would have to pay me to ride that shit.

WE NEED A WEST COAST MEET, IM WILLING TO RIDE ABOUT 1000 MILES BUT ANYTHING MORE THAN THAT IS JUST TOO FAR TO AFFORD.

21 - 40 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.