Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 94 Posts
I'm comin' down. I put in for a change of vacation, I had the 26th of May booked, If they give me the time off it's fo sho, if not I'll maybe have to practice my best "sick voice". LOL. It'll take allot to stop me from comin' so save me a seat!!.

:D

G.....

i'm supposed to be camping that week but if i can't at the very least make a cameo appearance either sat or sunday i'll kick my own ass!

BigRed875 said:
i'm supposed to be camping that week but if i can't at the very least make a cameo appearance either sat or sunday i'll kick my own ass!
WOW... I read that WAY too fast... I thought you said you would make a camo appearance... and I'm thinking... wtf? Is BigRed gonna come shooting at us from the woods? :nuts: :LolLolLolLol:

Enrico- at this point, I dont want to get your hopes too high, but you may be able to drive to CT, and put your bike on my trailer for the ride. Not sure if my buddy is coming. I may bring a female with me, but she aint got a bike. So you MAY have a spot.

I might come. I need someone to ride with or to trailer my bike. I dunno if i can do a 9 hr ride by myself on the fighter haha

41 - 60 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.