Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 94 Posts
enrico vespa said:
Damn, I feel like the only one makin the trip. I'll make sure I wear my NY Yankees cape and huge NY Yankee logo on my tank. I hear the New Englanders take kindly to Yankee fans.

ummm mbe you should talk to AJ and Frank...get them up here!!

oh and btw....we'll def. be having a bonfire so feel free to bring all your yankees apparell!

:fire:

if anyone is going to be passing anywhere near me, i'll be happy to ride with. or i have a trailer that'll fit 2 (maybe 3) bikes. unfortunatly i don't have anything to tow the trailer with though.

gonna have to find a stock rear sprocket if i'm gonna ride all the way up there though. all those miles at 10k+ rpm and 100miles to a tank just ain't gonna fly.

damnit skrooze i have a truck but its 4hrs to VA beach to turn around and drive back up lol. You could always ride to my place and put it in the truck with mine lol, I think my friend has a trailer we could use. If not I think 2 bikes will fit in my truck

Dudad said:
damnit skrooze i have a truck but its 4hrs to VA beach to turn around and drive back up lol. You could always ride to my place and put it in the truck with mine lol, I think my friend has a trailer we could use. If not I think 2 bikes will fit in my truck
i may take you up on that offer. it's gonna depend on if my VASAP officer is gonna give me the time away from home or not. If i miss a meeting, i get kicked out of the program and i have to start from square one again.

Well, I am in Groton, CT for the next couple of months, I am sure I could take a few days off, but I do not have my bike, it is all the way back in Florida. I would like to follow someone if that is possible, I saw somebody here was in norwalk, I think that is close.

Hybrid929RR said:
Well, I am in Groton, CT for the next couple of months, I am sure I could take a few days off, but I do not have my bike, it is all the way back in Florida. I would like to follow someone if that is possible, I saw somebody here was in norwalk, I think that is close.
We have a Group Rides To The Buildoff Awards Party forum, post up a thread in there, make sure you include CT in the title so people know where you're looking to meet up.

61 - 80 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.