Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 94 of 94 Posts
haelo said:
Why're you sellin the bike?!

No car? :D
I have to get out of debt so I can save money for next march when I study abroad. It sucks.
I've got a pickup truck. I don't think I want to know what I would spend in gas driving 1100-1200 miles each way. Probably cheaper to drive to Chicago, buy a plane ticket to NY (only $99 last time I checked) and some how get from NY to Adam's

Im in as long as the bike is road worthy......ill find someone to ride with me or I guess I get a long ride by myself and hope she holds together there and back hAHAHAHA.......or if my truck hasnt sold by then ill just put it in the back and drive in which case skr00ze has the other spot in the bed (im sure we can fit 2 in the back side by side) and if he cant go I can take someone else if they wanna meet me somewhere

Dood, I know I said I was gonna come up with a huge NY Yankee decal on my bike. They messed up the order and sent me this one instead.

Seriously, for a million times I told them white and a bigger size. They wanted to see a pic of the bike and decided to send me a smaller one with the diamond imprint. I couldn't send it back cause I received it the day of the deadline.

You guys are gonna hate me for this one. I cant make it. I have to work this saturday. Almost impossible for me to get there. Kinda sucks being a partner in a business; the head mechanic; and service manager. It has its perks, but at times like this, it blows.

Discussion starter · #90 ·
cRaZy8 said:
You guys are gonna hate me for this one. I cant make it. I have to work this saturday. Almost impossible for me to get there. Kinda sucks being a partner in a business; the head mechanic; and service manager. It has its perks, but at times like this, it blows.

You mean the saturday of the meetup or this saturday? Cause it's not until next month man :D

Is there somewhere in this thread with your adress Adam ??

I have it but don't know who else does ??

If i get my z next week Ill ride that up or throw it in the truck. who knows

81 - 94 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.