Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been studying search engine optimization (SEO for short) for years, and have successfully placed many websites at the top of the search engines for their search terms. I have developed an easy but powerful method that has proven itself time and time again.

This is my.... SEO Arsenal

This detailed guide features step by step instructions and screenshots to guide you through the entire process - anyone with even a very basic understanding of HTML will be able to breeze through it all.

With SEO Arsenal, you will discover:

* How to choose profitable keywords
* How to research your competition
* How to improve your keyword density
* How to optimize your entire website
* How to optimize your anchor text
* How build backlinks quickly & easily
* How to build laser targeted traffic
* How to dominate the search engines!

In addition, I have thrown in some extremely valuable backlink building bonuses:

* 41 places you can create a free blog, wiki or website for your link wheels
* 58 top ping services to keep the search engines updated
* 2 multi ping services to speed up the process
* 10 of the top article directories
* 81 social networking and bookmarking websites
* 60 of the highest ranked link directories

Before SEO Arsenal, I had an ebook called "Search Engine Dominance." That sold for $27, was not as detailed as SEO Arsenal, and did not include any of the backlink building bonuses, but just check out these reviews from Digital Point Forum members:

Here is my review:
This is 31 paged ebook contain a "SEO Guide" that described in very detail with image so you can easily practice it.
The ebook is well written and complete with tools that is needed and the link to it. This ebook is very powerful to increase the pagerank and search engine rank.
Recommended for newbie, also good for pro

My Rating:
Newbie 10/10
Pro 9/10
If you own a website, or plan to build a website, this is an essential buy. This guide is so easy to understand that there will be a misconception that its for newbies. But believe me, it touches every known concept of building a site that search engines love. Its a good start for newbies and an essential tweak guide for pros as the OP lays out the perfect plan of a SEO optimized site. The offsite seo chapter will help you to build more backlinks. There are various links to external tools to help you with the keywords, their density and various other optimizations. 31 paged raw power, use it effectively.

Verdict: Essential Buy for Newbies & Pro

Newbie Rating: 9.5/10
Pro Rating: 9/10
Value for Money: 9/10
this book contains 31 pages. I think i m too much late after reading this book that i should take steps as describe in this book. Really this book is the one which will stand your new, fresh blog or website visible in the internet world. I think everybody who has build his new website or blog, must should buy this book. and i m sure he will be happy on his/her investment for this book.
i m also following this book, because this will make my blog more popular and will also help me to get a lot of traffic and page rank.

my ratings
newbies: 10/10
pro: 9/10
And that's when it was $27... now it's only $15, it's expanded and updated and includes valuable backlink building bonuses!

DOMINATE THE SEARCH ENGINES WITH SEO ARSENAL BY AB420! NOW ONLY $15!!!

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These methods allowed me to rank CF #1 in Google for all these terms (and many more):
streetfighters
streetfighter motorcycle
custom streetfighter
streetfighter bikes
fighter bikes
streetfighter forum
custom motorcycle forum

I just recently started promoting the keyword "custom motorcycle" which is a VERY competitive term (think of all those chopper shops we're up against!)
We're now sitting at #3 - 4 in Google for that term (#1 coming soon!)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts