Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
RIP IT
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i grabed this a month ago for $250 it was leaking coolant into the cylinder and would smoke like crazy. i pulled the head and it was a blown gasket so ill be replacing that soon. i am thinking of a new tail and maybe a different headlight or fairing. any input is welcome i have no real direction yet i might paint it white and red

·
RIP IT
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i was gonna just rip the front end and swing arm off and throw it on my 78 cb400 but it was too nice. i decided to rebuild it and hopefully sell it come spring and hopefully grab a cbr400 or a rz350 or maybe ill just keep it.

·
RIP IT
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you wanna sell me or trade me the headlight i'm game - $250 for a simple blown headgasket is insane! I wish more deals like this were around...
i am in vancouver, bc so i dont know about shipping and that crap. i will buy another headlight before i replace it as i like the light but when i get some money i may go to dual rounds.

·
RIP IT
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
any ideas of a different tail that would fit? i want an rc30 upper fairing for it but alas im 17 and broke and at the moment im fixing the cb400 i hit a bus with.

·
RIP IT
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i got my gasket today i slap it all back together tommorow. and go rip the bike.

·
RIP IT
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
waiting for parts sucks. i am gonna mount dirt bars, vapor insturments, flushmount rear signals and maybe an r6 or a cafe tail.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts