Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know ppl arent gonna want me to get rid of it. but it has to go. last night i got yet another ticket on it. long story short i didnt have any gas in my truck so i rode my bike to work while having a suspended lisc. and i got pulled resulting in 3 tickets the most serious of which may include jail time. so i need to get rid of the bike to help pay for lawyers and potentional fines. below is the mod list and a couple pix. the price is 3k for a quick sale. im losing my ass on the deal (i have 3k in reciepts of mods i've done since the initail purchase) but i guess this is really where they say my loss is ur gain.

paul said:

1993 motor
1995 frame
1994-1996 vfr750 swingarm (not sure one exact year)
2001 929 front end
2001 F4i master cylinder with F4i calipers
2001 929 front wheel
17x7 Enkei car wheel
Braking wavy front rotors
Black spiegler front brake lines
Black rear goodridge brake line with black powdercoated banjo fittings
Brembo rear master resivoir
Acewell speedo
LSL urbanfighter headlight
LSL top triple with superbike bars
LSL eliptical bar ends
CRG mirror
Pazzo levers
Vortex gas cap
Bobbered ass end with relocated eletronics and battery
Karns battery box
Corbin seat
Scorpian (sp?) shorty can
Black painted rear shock body
Powdercoated frame
Powdercoated forks
Powdercoated triples
Powdercoated swingarm
Powdercoated headlight brackets
Ceramic coated headers

Once again 3k FIRM

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
Aahhh fuck. Really am sorry to hear this. I can't really help with the bike, but if you have any spares I am always lookin for parts, maybe I can pass some money on to you that way.

Reactions: mikey

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks everyone for the comments. i wish i didnt have to sell. i have one offer already. so we'll see what happens in the next few days

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
Fuck that blows. Good luck on the sale. Let us know how things work out.

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
Good luck with the sale. Sorry to hear about your situation. I love those headlights, hard to come by.

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks again everyone.... if u guys know anyone in the market for a bike please point em this way... the bike is a fucking steal.

·
Please facerape yourself.
404 Posts
Damn. Would be a quick sale if you were on the west coast, 'cause I would definitely bite.

·
GURU
3,368 Posts
That bike is worth 5g's all day long.. Wish I could help you. I'll keep asking around here local. I had a ton of people wanting to give me cash for it when i owned it. Problem is the breakfast runs and big bike meets are over. I could have sold that bike everytime I rode it and you've made it even better. It's really a shame that your giving it away but someone is gonna make out bigtime, hopefully someone in the CF family..

FYI. that's a 2bros header with a Viper slip-on.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,621 Posts
Its definitely worth more than your asking for it buddy. Sorry about the circumstance. Hope you got a good lawyer buddy.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
That sucks, Wish you the best.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
I am in a hard place in life right now, Tomorrow i probably have to go drop fucking 3500 fucking dollars on a layer myself (long damn story that i will post soon in VIP)

I am sure due to your circumstances you wouldn't take payments. (you keep possession of the bike i get title singed to me) I got to know you pretty well and i know you're good people so i'd trust you on this. If i get super lucky some how i will let you know. PM me if this would even work and eventually i'd make you buy it back off of me when you were in a better seat in life ;)

sorry this happen paulie you cant ever catch a break man man :( this isnt really a generic thing either. paulie let my girl and i crash with him when he didn't even know me from a total stranger. I hung with him and experienced his luck when he had his electrical problems. Paulie is a real good guy that just gets shit on with life.

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks for all the sentiment everyone it really means alot. oh and the price is 3k for members but maybe if someone wanted to put a bid in on it. that'd be nice

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts
ouch sorry to hear. man that really sucks.

if i had 3k id buy that thing and just keep it in my garage and sell it back to ya when your out of this mess.

good luck with everything.

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
If someone bought my CB, I would put the car fun money up and buy your bike, and sell it back to ya when you can afford to.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts