Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
I'm going to say i wouldn't spend more than half that on aftermarket levers. Don't be a sucker, They are safe. No way they would create a great liability for themselves. {unless of course the bloated price is for future lawsuits/settlements}:LolLolLolLol:

G

·
Ive seen some of those in the metal & yes they are sharp on the point + i wouldnt want to get my fingers trapped between them & the bar in a fall

·
Is my bike ok?
15,035 Posts
The piston aimed at my manhood concerns me more than some pointy aluminum. What about the spinning ninja star on the rear wheel?

When I was a teenager one of the guys that worked at my local Advance Auto was missing his left arm from his elbow down. Of course, I never asked why. Several months ago I rode my current daily rider out to that store where he still works. Turns out, he lost his arm on a bike just like mine. A DOHC CB750. He was on an interstate on ramp when he hit oil and went down. Somehow his arm went in between to fork lowers and the spinning front wheel and it took his arm off...kinda makes you think about running spokes,don't it? Or maybe moon dics. :D

The danger is out there for use, but no need to install pointy things up front just to make it worse. Ride safe all.

Oh,and Mike, just get you an I-4. The pistons point safely away from your jiblets. :D

·
BLACK BELT
7,127 Posts
I suppose the sharp end of the lever could cause some damage if you fell on one pointing upward.

Otherwise, the flat surface area that would contact your fingers looks the same as a regular lever.

I don't think these levers will turn a cool bike into a road dildo - but they're definitely more custom than functional.

G

·
Otherwise, the flat surface area that would contact your fingers looks the same as a regular lever.
No they are not, they are angled to an edge like a knife blade although not as sharp, i would guess theres a 45 degree angle to an edge on the back /\ this shape ...not good imo

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
Those things look stupid.

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
you can get a set of real crg levers for less than that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts