Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought id stick a build up in here, joined with all intention of doing a bike build thread, I've done nothing but build machinery since lol.

This is not built from plan, thought it up at 9am this morning when i was going to start smoothing out my triple clamps.
The prospect of stood for hours and hours with sandpaper in hand does not entertain me one bit so decided I need some mechanical help with that.

I've had no time to plan, buy parts or anything else. Hopefully the only thing I will have to purchase is the sanding belts and nothing more. Well see how we get on eh?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok spent ten mins thinking, now I gotta ask. Who is Katie? Is that slang for random model or something lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh! Haha its a reminder that pops up on the home screen. Any events, appointments etc that are in my phone pop up on the lock screen, which happens to be the only screen that displays time and date.
The pictures behind it are just ones I have of the Mrs that I set as my background lol.

I got a bit further on this today anyway so ill update the build thread later on tonight.

·
Isn't as dumb as he seems
549 Posts
Haha its the wife to be actually.
Can I rep this guy twice?
Once for the awesome tools he builds and once for the gorgeous fiance. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts