Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
aka crash test
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well got my bars and risers and stuff back from my machinist and they are supa nice he also engraved his company name into the riser spacers i think its wicked tell me what you think

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
The ignition most probably...looks good man!

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
awesome!

those ribbed risers look perty sweet.

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
Nice stuff!!. I like his work especially the logo. Makes 'em classy.

Keep up the good work, but wait till Jan 1st (just kiddin')

:cfrocks:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
dam. that shit looks great. how much of a rise is that?? 2"? plus bars..
how much did that run ya?

yah the wires is ignition.

·
aka crash test
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well the whole thing cost me about umm let me see the bars were 45$ the risers were 15$ and they are tag wicked deal and the bars are renthal then i got my machinist mechanic to build me those ribbed spacers for 60$ so all in all it was pretty cheap looks good too. i think

·
Fresh outta Fighter camp!
357 Posts
Looks nice! Quality aluminum machining right there.

One question- how beefy is the underside of the F4i triple? I thought about doing this on my F4i, but dont want to sacrifice safety for function/form. I have seen some triple clamps that are quite 'hollow' on the underside.

·
aka crash test
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well 1/8" thick cast alumninum its pretty tough shit and it is braced pretty good under there the only way it is going to break is from a crash not from every day rideing or stunting. my mechanic would not have done that for me if it was not safe he says the triple is just as thick as some dirt bike triples he sees and those things take a beating i can take a pic of the underside for you but beware if you do this you will have to get custom risers made for your bike due to the f4i forks stick alot outta the tripple and lowering the fork that much will make the bike handle funny in the twisties i might be able to get you risers made they wont be the same as mine as i want to be the only one with these haha

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
lookin good dood,im gunna have to show the machinist my shop what QUALITY work looks like,how come your clamps didnt come with a beer holder though:D:metal:

·
aka crash test
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah it just barely clears to be honest i actually had to move the forks down in the clamps a couple mills still oh well but yeah the f4i is the worst bike to try to keep the suspension ergenomics proper and put dirt bars on but hey i did er and did it nicely i think

1 - 12 of 12 Posts