Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Lazy bastard
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spede & Urkki are a former Finnish comedian and a former president of Finland. They've grown tired of their fishing trips and are looking for something else to do... like building a motorcyle. First thing, though, is to find a base bike.

http://youtu.be/03wIi0uOUVc

English subtitles. A new episode every week.

·
Lazy bastard
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Part 2 came early to show that we mean business. I mean they mean business... Like all superheroes, Spede & Urkki have secret identities.

http://youtu.be/jnjZ6yOc-pU

·
Lazy bastard
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looks very cool. You guys look like you know what your doing but if any questions come up I would love to help if there are questions that might come up. Not that I'm any sort of expert or anything but I've been messing with this particular bike for a few years now. Can't wait to see where this goes.

·
Lazy bastard
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Lazy bastard
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks very cool. You guys look like you know what your doing but if any questions come up I would love to help if there are questions that might come up. Not that I'm any sort of expert or anything but I've been messing with this particular bike for a few years now. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Thanks, we'll keep that in mind. I'm following your build as well.

·
Lazy bastard
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This project was captured by a 16 person professional film crew and with their salaries and all the high end post production, there was only 2000 € left for the bike, purchase price included. So this will be a low budget build.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Great vids! Can't wait for the next one..

We've got the same taste in bikes.
I have a TLS fighter too and my next build will be a savage caferacer.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts