Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
GURU
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just signed up here. Never knew there were so many fighter dudes in NE. I am currently going to school in Salt Lake Utah, however I am from southern NH and am around during breaks and summer! Just thought I would say hello.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
WELCOME TO THE SITE!

YES, the fighter scene is growing rampantly in the northeast. we're doing our part all over, but NE is getting big!

let us know when your back around these parts. you should be done with school soon no?

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Welcome aboard !!

·
GURU
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will throw some pics up asap. I am back june 5th. My GSXR is in NH already so no pics of that for a bit till I get back. Here is the buell.
Excuse the seat, wrapped it for a long 700 mile trip. Plus these pics also don't show my new jardine.

·
GURU
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alright, I'll add you to the list. I got some pics from when I bought the gsxr, but no where to host em. I'm not gonna put them on the buell forum cus people are a little weird over there.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
you can host em here....when you go:

post reply > bottom right hand side under smilies. 'quick upload' there you have it. you're allowed a reasonable amount i think.

buell looks nice. lets see it with the pipe on.

HEARING IT WOULD BE BETTER!

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
dude, I have the same jacket. love the buell

·
GURU
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The shift jacket was a steal. I guess it wasn't a big seller due to color but, I like it. Fits real good and I've actually been down in it on my old z1000. Totaled the bike and barely marked the jacket. I'll try and get a sound byte with the exhaust on the buell and some pics asap. I don't think the sound will work well with how deep it is though. Thanks for the compliments.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts