Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
V4's FTW
10,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have accumulated a lot of goodies, and I just flat out don't need a lot of them.

I'm pulling stuff out as it comes to mind, and I'll be posting all of it here.

I think the prices are reasonable but don't let that stop you from making an offer! Worst case you'll get a no! :D

Prices INCLUDE SHIPPING inside USA. I will ship anywhere at buyer's expense. Inside the US I will only use Flat Rate USPS boxes because I just don't have time to get shipping quotes for everyone - Sorry! I find they are reasonable and I've yet to have a problem.

Round 1...

1995 CBR900RR OEM front brakes with good pads - came off bike w/ 19k. No lever. Ready to bolt on & go $80

CBR900RR complete triple set - modified with CB900F stem to fit 1981 CB900F. Will fit other CB and Honda models from that time period. Includes extra top triple with real carbon cover, can be drilled for risers. Set also includes modified OEM CB900F headlight bracket and rough ignition mount. Triples allow you to strap a set of CBR900RR or other 45mm RSU forks to CB900/other bike. Was installed on my bike until I made my own billet triples.

$165 SOLD

Rear hugger fender for CBR600F4/F4i - has 2 holes from tire rub. Reshape the holes to make them symmetrical & call it custom, or cut it down, or fix it... you have options. Black ABS plastic. Attaches w/ 2 long zip ties. I was very happy with this piece on my bike, kept my Ohlins clean. The holes appeared during a track day.

$45

CBR600RR fenders - the 2 on the right are for sale - middle in pic is 03/04, like new but with some scuffs, and I started making a cutout on the right side. Finish it or fill it and paint it. $35 Right side in pic is 05/06 fender, untouched, like new with some dust on it, maybe a light scuff or 2 but NOTHING that is very noticeable. $50

Clip ons, all are straight... L to R in pic... CBR600F2/3 41mm, chrome $35 SOLD - CBR600F2/3 oem finish SOLD [/COLOR]- CBR600F4/F4i 43mm $20

Right side Sato rearset for CBR929RR, nice condition with a couple drop marks on end of peg, all straight, $60

Slash cut pipe for CBR600F4/F4i. May fit other bikes too. $45

Pro Tek oil filler cap, black anodized, new $10

·
V4's FTW
10,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Triples:
CBR929RR upper triple - oem, straight - $50
CBR1000RR (04/05) upper triple - straight, HESD mounts ground off, drilled for risers, painted gloss black - $50

Stainless brake lines:
CBR900RR rear line, clear - SOLD
CBR1000RR (04/05) front lines, Galfer, std length, gold/yellow - SOLD
CBR929RR front lines, Spiegler, black, std length - $60
SOLD
Unknown - smoke/black fitting, Goodridge, ~1.5" longer than the longer of the 2 CBR929 lines - $25

90-97 VFR750 clutch line, smoke/black fittings, Goodridge - $40

SCOTT'S DAMPER SOLD

·
V4's FTW
10,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have the other bulb and the wiring for the headlight? Have a picture of it mounted? What's the 3" 1/4-20 all thread for?
I think I do have another bulb. It isn't a special bulb, you can buy them at any auto parts store.

I do not have the harness connectors for the bulbs available. I suggest looking on eBay, in an auto parts store, junkyard, or new from an internet supplier.

The threaded rod passes through the fork and light clamps to connect them. I used cap screws in the pics to show where I had the rod.

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,518 Posts
I think I'll bite on the brakes. Rotor diam is only 30mm more than my Seca, should work, yeah? Was looking at some 'busa brakes, then realized the rotors on those are as big as my wheel. Fact that it comes with a master could be a bonus for me.

Will PM.

·
V4's FTW
10,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How long are the steel lines? Think they'd be long enough for dbs?
dbs?

I will double check the lengths when I get home. I think the gold lines are 25&26", and the black line set is a little longer like 26&27".

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
dbs?

I will double check the lengths when I get home. I think the gold lines are 25&26", and the black line set is a little longer like 26&27".
Dirty bars

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Money sent for the cbr1000 brake lines enjoy your new money.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hey Seb, would you ship the headlight to Sydney, Australia?
If so, how much to Alexandria 2015, Sydney, Oz. They might look good on my VFR8, and will definitely be brighter than the acerbis 35/35 H4 i currently have.
Because you guys ride on the wrong side of the road compared to us, does the beam pattern aim left or right?

·
V4's FTW
10,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i will offer you 15 for your CBR rear line, unless you get a buyer that wants it at full asking
PM sent

Hey Seb, would you ship the headlight to Sydney, Australia?
If so, how much to Alexandria 2015, Sydney, Oz. They might look good on my VFR8, and will definitely be brighter than the acerbis 35/35 H4 i currently have.
Because you guys ride on the wrong side of the road compared to us, does the beam pattern aim left or right?
I sure would. Shipping will run about $30. The light that the projectors came from was a left side US model headlight. You can also rotate the lights in the clamps.

Send me a PM if you're still interested.

Hey I'll take those pods! Cheapest I've seen is like $15 a piece. shouldn't be much to ship
PM sent

1 - 20 of 48 Posts