Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i'm selling my 1994 gsxr750. i "sold" it to a friend and he managed to ride it into the back of an explorer. on impact, the spare tire broke the headlight, mirror stay, mirror, front fairing, front upper fairings, both levers, brake reservior, and sheild. it also got some road rash on the right side. the tank is not dented. she needs a little paint and a few replacement parts. the frame is perfect. wheels were not damaged and neither were the forks. engine is in great shape with around 27,000 miles on it. 80% tread (metzler sportec m-1 front/rear). clean title!

i was going to convert it to a street fighter, but i'd rather get rid of it and spend more time riding my other bike. i just don't have the time to work on it, unfortunately. i'm sad to see it go because it was my first bike, but i think someone else will get more joy from it than now with it sitting.

$1500 firm. cash if picking up right away. paypal and bank check accepted as well (with delivery upon clearing the bank). more detailed pics available upon request.

Alexandria, VA

Attachments

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
import monkey said:
not sure how to take that comment. buddies on the gixxer forum said 1500 is pretty good. and it is obo.
That's the problem with this internet shit :LolLolLolLol:

I was being sincere !! I think that is a good price and it's clean !!

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
arrrggg.... if only i had the money. thats got potential!! aaaaand you're not real far from me either.

i'll spread the word locally, i know a few people bitten by the 'fighter bug recently that may be interested in it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it pains me to get rid of her. it was my first bike and i had a lot of fun fixing her up in the beginning (nothing big, just some paint and excessories). i would have loved getting into the naked scene but i just don't have the time. i might convert my '03 zx6r if i get the urge.

p.s. i will be willing to deliver the bike locally (within 250 miles) for a few extra bucks.

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
for as much as i have in the katana i would of rather started with that :(

Good luck selling. I know of another site you can try, PM me if you are interested.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
Dudad said:
I have 1k cash LOL

yeah, and if you buy it, you can drive a lil bit outa the way and bring me your carbs!! it's a win-win situation.

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
haha i cant buy another bike, my fiancee would kill me and the fighter would never get finished.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.