Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,518 Posts
Compression test, valve shim replace, carb sync, finish rear suspension build, de-rust and paint frame and rear cowl, electrical system repair, assemble scattered parts into a motorcycle again...

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
oil change. check over. shinko smoke bomb. money to change a tire there.
have to get room at sleep inn 1.5 miles away from stardust.
have to borrow truck. or rent van. borrow trailer.
get duct tape. jager. 10w50. and some rope.
may adjust valves.

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
lol i have the following to do:
paint tank
buy headlight
do something with tail
clean carbs
valve adjust
machine shop for some magic
dirty bars
not even mentioning the basic maintenance lol

oh and my cruiser is my priority build now lol. at least i have direction with it.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Change oil. Other than that not a freekin thing.

Reactions: spyder

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Be pissed off cuz I can't go besides that just be jealous that you guys are going

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
I've always trailered my bike. This year I'm riding the Road King in. It's 513 miles but the Road king is like sitting in my favorite chair, should be able to do it in about 12 hours. Changed all the fluids, did a real good pre trip inspection, I should be ready to go.

·
FAT IS THE NEW SKINNY!!!!
3,036 Posts
oil change is done
did some chain maintenance

Oh swapped the gas out of the 50 . I gotta let it run some more but that thing is coming too
Good thing you changed the oil to ride 7 miles round trip to the fairgrounds. Fuckin poser!:D

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Im Trailering this year... as much as i want to ride the whole way my girl friends ass cant take that. and i gotta bring all her shit... i guess that mean i can bring other shit with me too. im thinkin of bringing both bikes... but then again i dont know yet. i think ill just bring the bandit... nothings been done to it since last year other than a ghetto fabulous zip tie tail swap... looks like absolute garbage. ill ride in back though my pipe broke off at the weld and i cant find another in my price range cheap enough... as in free..

i think i might change the oil and filter and possibly adjust the chain.

or i might just bring the stock Five ninety nine and enter in the sewing machine category

Reactions: piester

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
i did a shitty job welding my tank back together with a shit cheap welder then sealed it. no leaks now
changed oil and filter recently
changed sprockets and chain. (somehow broke a pin on my chain without snapping the other side)
chased down a few electrical gremlins.

Reactions: shotgun
1 - 20 of 33 Posts