Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgot I had this in my shed. Lol. I should clean up more. Figure I'd build a Rat bike to go with my Rat rod. 1994 Honda XR200R. Subframe was rusted though so I have a good excuse to build my own. Found this remote resivoir shock of unknown origin, probably zx6. Wanted to build a narrow tired bike this time so I'm using a 21" Harley front wheel for a rear. Cut 3" off the front springs and 1" off the spacers in the forks.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha! We'll see. I building it mostly to pull behind my RAT,but judging by my past it will probably get ridden more than anything. if ya can't act like a hooligan, then how else will I act?
I think I'll start looking for an early yamaha RD tank. I just threw the old 200sx three wheeler tank on it cause it looked better than the plastic crap that came on it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another project of mine. working on the patina right now. It's a dropped '64 Dodge D-100 chassis,highly modified '69 Triumph TR-6 body,small block chevy/2spd. powerglide. once I find the right tank for the bike i'd like to do the paint/patina on the bike to match and build a single bike trailer for it.

Reactions: scottyp

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I found a little time to work on the XR. Because I'm running a HD front wheel for a rear,I had to figure out a way to change the gearing.And mount the new sprocket. The 47tooth rear sprocket was way too big. So I dug around in my useless junk pile and found this 39 tooth kfx400 sprocket. Of coarse it didn't fit you silly shit! So I cut the hub section out of the HD and welded it in the kawazuki sprocket.pun intended. I also gave it a little offset to compensate for alignment. It is a 530 sprocket but I'm about solve that problem with my grinder.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmm.Thinking about using these two pieces of plate i got from work to build a subframe. Trim it to fit the frame and cut some cross braces and it might look like something.i don't know what, but something. Lol.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts