Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i dont have a video camera or i'd take a video... i'll try and find one. but here's how she looks as i'm riding her. definately not finished, but shes ridable.

Attachments

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Crazy ass bike man :D

Some aluminum to cover the gap between the seat and the subframe would do some good

Can you actually get away with your plate facing the side of the bike? Haha

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol cops dont know shit around here... and i know this because that's definately illegal. especially since i dont have a light over it and i have no brake or tail lights. oh and i passed 7 cops when i was riding around today. none of them pulled me over. i guess they just saw the pointy tail and got afraid??
i have a slight wobble in my front tire, but i had her up to about 110 today and she did fine, but i'm gonna fix that soon.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
:metal:

fix ur plate dood. haha. no tail light is a lil dangerous buddy (trust me i know...so do the guys from the ghettogether)

glad to see your on the road again.

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Why do those risers and bars look soooo tall ??:confused:

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i cant take pictures cuz im at work, but i fixed my plate, got a running/brake light, and even got rear turn signals!! doesnt look too bad either.
the risers look so tall because they are so tall. i had to clear my gpr stabilizer so i had to make almost 3" risers! kinda sucks, but it feels cool when i ride.
and it feels great to be back on the road! everyone that hasnt ever ridden asks me why i chose to get back on a bike. i just tell em i cant explain it to em, and offer to let em ride it... but they wont. oh well.

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
looks like a mini bike :)

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Dudad... I had a guy at a gas station ask me if mine was a 'mini racer' on my way to the Ghettogether...

I told him yeah, it tops out at 36.

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dudad... I had a guy at a gas station ask me if mine was a 'mini racer' on my way to the Ghettogether...

I told him yeah, it tops out at 36.
lol i just had someone at work as me that!! no shit 5 minutes ago!
and by 36, you mean 236... right? lol

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks you all. my next mod is going to be switchin the headlights to DOT approved ones... hopefully somethin similar looking to those. if you all know of any please let me know.
and then i'm going to cover the subframe back with sheetmetal in an attempt to hide all the wiring. i think it will look good.

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so i ordered the aztec8 lights... still waiting on them... hopefully theyll be here tomorrow or friday. if not i'll be pissed. and i ordered powers race railz. i dont know if they even shipped em yet, but i'll be okay without those.
i'm on a tight deadline so i've been working on it pretty much all day and will continue to tomorrow. i got a new front tire and new pro grip gel touch grips as well.
as for progress.. i got my old man to weld up my subframe for me and i did some sheet metal work to cover it up. basically i have a new tail... i just gotta finish it tomorrow.
well i'm done with my bike for tonight. tomorrow is another day.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
:metal: :ttiwwop:

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no wowrries... i'll post pics tomorrow night. the headlights come in tomorrow and i will be riding to florida tomorrow night. so i'll take pics and post them before i leave.

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
up to date pics. polished wheels, side skirts. basically most everything except lights and speedo and paint.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts