Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Holidays from SHIFT Racing and Custom Fighters!

Shift Racing and Custom Fighters has another free giveaway for our fighterers. Tell us why you should win these Shift Fury street glove and the TOP 3 people will receive a pair of their very own just in time for Christmas!

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Re: SHIFT Glove Giveaway

When you get old like me your blood circulation gets bad and my hands go numb and get cold real easy, so I need a good pair of gloves. Besides I'll look cool wearing them. ;)

·
The Black Arm-y
2,477 Posts

I should win one of them because they are sick, and my gloves have no fingertips on 4 fingers. They are MX gloves from my dirt days, but my broke ass can't buy new ones because I am living off the GI Bill.

And I love giving money to orphans and spend all my free time hugging the homeless.

You know just trying to make the world a better place.

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts

honestly i don't deserve them, i didn't think about that. i'm not a dad, i have very little bills, i make good money... i'm out.
but i'll be ordering a pair here shortly

·
270 Posts

Ok, here's a couple of reasons..

1. Considering the amount of ribbing SSB gives me, on here and elsewhere, they will help protect my knuckles when I decide enough is enough and decide to beat the lights out of him, plus, as an added bonus, they will cause him more pain :LolLolLolLol:

2. I've never won a decent prize in my life.. The only time I did win summat the prize table was groaning with tons of bottles of booze and one solitary basket of fruit... You guessed it, I won the feckin fruit!!!! :(

3. Thats one seriously cool pair of gloves and I'd love to own a pair :rock:

Ok, so that 3 reasons :D

·
CruiserTarded
458 Posts

not going to enter cause i have an almost brand new pair of the same gloves, and they are comfy as fuck. lets give em to someone who really needs them!

·
204 Posts

All my gear is on it lasts legs now so much so that i sometimes choose not to go out for that reason as you never know whats round the corner ...............i nevver win anything so where can i get me a pair and i will save my pennies .....

·
fail-o-matic
3,913 Posts

I need new gloves as mine got fucked up in the wreck.... and it's going to cost enough to replace the rest of the gear and fix the Z that it would be nice to have one fewer thing to worry about...

and those gloves are fucking nice....

-Jeff

edit: and i never win anything, in fact my luck recently has been pure shit...

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts

i think i should get them because ill need a set to ride my diamondback. because my bandit will forever rest in the boneyard

·
I been fightin' gravity
7,473 Posts

I would like to win a pair of gloves for these few reasons.

These are the gloves I wear every single day to and from school. Besides the obvious reasons my hands go numb in about 5 minutes on my way home from school in freezing temps.

Its the off season for scooters so I have not been called in to work in 3 weeks. Therefore no income to buy new gloves. Even though I have a loan payment every month for a 4runner, with a blown tranny and bad ECU mind you, I ride my savage I built every day.

If I could build a new set of gloves I would. Unfortunatly my moms sewing machine isnt mean enough for leather.

·
Crusty Old Fart!
5,843 Posts

I would like to win a pair of gloves for these few reasons.

These are the gloves I wear every single day to and from school. Besides the obvious reasons my hands go numb in about 5 minutes on my way home from school in freezing temps.

Its the off season for scooters so I have not been called in to work in 3 weeks. Therefore no income to buy new gloves. Even though I have a loan payment every month for a 4runner, with a blown tranny and bad ECU mind you, I ride my savage I built every day.

If I could build a new set of gloves I would. Unfortunatly my moms sewing machine isnt mean enough for leather.
Damn Truck need some new boots too your buckles won't latch either!So Sad!!!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts