Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
139 Posts
Re: SHIFT Glove Giveaway

The reason i should deserve to win these gloves
hmmmm....
Ok well my wife is a tight wad and wont let me spend a dime unless i do odd jobs and scrape off 10% for myself without her knowing.
I spent all my odd job money on a 1200 bandit that I just recently found out that the previous owner put a 600 in it. So all the cash i just dumped into tryin to get this 1200 running right is money wasted cause the shit wont fit.
And plus i dont want to start whoring myself to get this fighter build going.
Oh and I also have no gloves jacket or helmet as of yet. So maybe i will have to resort to the selling myself on the corner to be ready by spring :(

Oh and btw :cfrocks:

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts

All I have is a helmet. I have to bum the other gear off my dad or other family members any time I want to go riding. I'm also drowning in school loans and although I recently got a raise at work (only $0.10) my hours were cut in half. Being a full time student working 14 hours a week, I don't have anything left for parts or more importantly the gear needed to stay safe.

Thanks for doing this giveaway SHIFT. I ruined my Scorpion shirt today so I'm putting one of your shirts on my Christmas list.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts

what size are those Icon Superduty gloves?

I have quite large meat mits.

·
607 Posts

The reason I should win these gloves is because when I asked what I should paint on my helmet everyone told me to paint a dick on it. Getting these gloves would focus my attention on how cool everyone is on here instead of how gay they are. At least until I post again. haha

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts

wow! couple of you are seriously in need of these gloves, glad we'll be able to help you out here!

bump for anymore entries!

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts

·
one handed wonder
196 Posts

I need some gloves. I got desperate the other morning and had to wear a pair of isotoners... not cool for a fighter in training! The whole reason I work on my own stuff is because the two kiddos and the wife get all my money! Ok. Whine over. I'd seriously love the gloves, as I have none... but I'd always give up my dibs for someone in more need than myself. :cfrocks:

·
Killed The Street
605 Posts

·
one handed wonder
196 Posts

...still laughing about the "I'll kill this horse" bit... that was hilarious!

41 - 60 of 81 Posts