Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
E=MC Vagina
6,908 Posts
Re: SHIFT Glove Giveaway

honestly i don't deserve them, i didn't think about that. i'm not a dad, i have very little bills, i make good money... i'm out.
but i'll be ordering a pair here shortly
you wont regret it. i have a pair and they are full of kick ass and awesomeness. shift sent em with the jacket i won last year....i love those guys

·
59 Posts

Its winter and I still have the same $50 alpinestar textile thats ripped and beat up. full time student and job to pay for tuition and rent. I use my bike daily and its quite cold out, a new pair would be nice. No car to save $$ and I love riding too much.

·
Cmon' Kitty!
777 Posts

I own a pair of these, and my buddy did too-until he dumped his 600CBR and it dragged him down the road. His hands were spotless!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts

No more entries! Thanks folks! :D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts

AND THE WINNERS ARE IN!

STICK1300

Truckinduc

Nailbomb

Guys please PM me your Shipping Addy's, Size, and color preference asap!

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
omg yay!

thanks shift for having the contest!

I am not sure who judged but to whoever did, thank you very much for reading over my post and picking me. I swear i will wear them every time i go out. thank you!

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts

AND THE WINNERS ARE IN!

STICK1300

Truckinduc

Nailbomb

Guys please PM me your Shipping Addy's, Size, and color preference asap!
fuck that! i mean everyone deserves them and good for the winners. but fuck you zack! cocksucker

·
VP of Daily Operations
7,472 Posts
Whoo-hoo! Big props to Shift and CF for yet another awesome giveaway! I'll get a giveaway thread posted by the end of the day for my Icon gloves. If anyone has any good contest ideas for them, shoot me a PM.

Also, Paul, I know you love me. I love ya too, bud.
if u win 7 or 8 more contests im gonna drive to tex arkana and push ur bike off the kick stand

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Congrats Guys!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your new gloves.

Reactions: cage
61 - 80 of 81 Posts