Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

SHIFT Glove Giveaway - WINNERS POSTED!!!

9K views 80 replies 45 participants last post by  Truckinduc 
#1 ·
Happy Holidays from SHIFT Racing and Custom Fighters!

Shift Racing and Custom Fighters has another free giveaway for our fighterers. Tell us why you should win these Shift Fury street glove and the TOP 3 people will receive a pair of their very own just in time for Christmas!

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: SHIFT Glove Giveaway

When you get old like me your blood circulation gets bad and my hands go numb and get cold real easy, so I need a good pair of gloves. Besides I'll look cool wearing them. ;)

#4 ·

I should win one of them because they are sick, and my gloves have no fingertips on 4 fingers. They are MX gloves from my dirt days, but my broke ass can't buy new ones because I am living off the GI Bill.

And I love giving money to orphans and spend all my free time hugging the homeless.

You know just trying to make the world a better place.

#9 ·

honestly i don't deserve them, i didn't think about that. i'm not a dad, i have very little bills, i make good money... i'm out.
but i'll be ordering a pair here shortly

#61 ·

honestly i don't deserve them, i didn't think about that. i'm not a dad, i have very little bills, i make good money... i'm out.
but i'll be ordering a pair here shortly
you wont regret it. i have a pair and they are full of kick ass and awesomeness. shift sent em with the jacket i won last year....i love those guys

#11 ·

Ok, here's a couple of reasons..

1. Considering the amount of ribbing SSB gives me, on here and elsewhere, they will help protect my knuckles when I decide enough is enough and decide to beat the lights out of him, plus, as an added bonus, they will cause him more pain :LolLolLolLol:

2. I've never won a decent prize in my life.. The only time I did win summat the prize table was groaning with tons of bottles of booze and one solitary basket of fruit... You guessed it, I won the feckin fruit!!!! :(

3. Thats one seriously cool pair of gloves and I'd love to own a pair :rock:

Ok, so that 3 reasons :D

#14 ·

not going to enter cause i have an almost brand new pair of the same gloves, and they are comfy as fuck. lets give em to someone who really needs them!

#16 ·

I need new gloves as mine got fucked up in the wreck.... and it's going to cost enough to replace the rest of the gear and fix the Z that it would be nice to have one fewer thing to worry about...

and those gloves are fucking nice....

-Jeff

edit: and i never win anything, in fact my luck recently has been pure shit...

#18 ·

I would like to win a pair of gloves for these few reasons.

These are the gloves I wear every single day to and from school. Besides the obvious reasons my hands go numb in about 5 minutes on my way home from school in freezing temps.

Its the off season for scooters so I have not been called in to work in 3 weeks. Therefore no income to buy new gloves. Even though I have a loan payment every month for a 4runner, with a blown tranny and bad ECU mind you, I ride my savage I built every day.

If I could build a new set of gloves I would. Unfortunatly my moms sewing machine isnt mean enough for leather.

#20 ·

I would like to win a pair of gloves for these few reasons.

These are the gloves I wear every single day to and from school. Besides the obvious reasons my hands go numb in about 5 minutes on my way home from school in freezing temps.

Its the off season for scooters so I have not been called in to work in 3 weeks. Therefore no income to buy new gloves. Even though I have a loan payment every month for a 4runner, with a blown tranny and bad ECU mind you, I ride my savage I built every day.

If I could build a new set of gloves I would. Unfortunatly my moms sewing machine isnt mean enough for leather.
Damn Truck need some new boots too your buckles won't latch either!So Sad!!!

#22 ·

1, I left my good gloves on my bike the other night and a fox stole one and left the other one in the pathway. So I only have one good gloves. I no that's sounds hard to beleave but it did happen.

2, crashed today in the ice on the way to see family after my grandad died and now need to get new jacket, gloves, boots and dragging jeans.

3, there sweet looking gloves in black

#23 ·

Aah Hell, I could go on forever about being off work on insurance (which means a $300/wk pay cut 2months before Christmas because they only pay 85% of my normal wages) because I tore the cartilage and ligaments in my knee, have four kids and another on the way, and so on and so on, (all of that stuff is true btw) but the reality is I live down under on that Island they call Oz and it takes us forever to get the cool stuff here, and I'd love to actually win something.

No other reason other than that.

Cheers for the cool comp guys...

#40 ·

I should win them, so I could use them in a head-to-head glove comparison with my other 9 pairs of gloves! Then, we'll know if their really worthy, & I'll ship them on to Truckinduc!

(honestly, bro....what size do you wear? I'll fuckin send you a pair! WTF!!! Jesus christ......
Trucker - take this man up on that offer. :rock:

Here's three reasons:
1. these are my current gloves, a pair of $5 clearance special Answer dirtbike gloves with zero protection and a shit ton of holes

2. If I win, I will GIVE AWAY these Icon Superduty gloves (I was given them as a gift, but my sweet senile grandmother didn't think to find out my size, so they're about 2 sizes too big. Been worn about a month)

3. If I don't win, I will kill this horse

EDIT: sorry for the huge pics

winner submission right there ^ :D

#26 ·

I had a pair of cheap gloves, cheap riding jacket and cheap 2 riding seasons back, but I got into to an accident while riding due to a deer and the gloves got shredded and my left hand got messed up a bit along with my button on the sleeve of my jacket breaking and the sleeve moving up my arm during the crash and the armor in my jacket somehow shifted so I landed hard on my left shoulder and elbow. My left hand and my entire left arm had deep scratches and road rash and were stiff to move my hand and all the joints on the left side of my body for a few days. I still managed to put in a full 8 hour work day less than 30 minutes after my crash though. :LolLolLolLol:

I've been working on getting better gear in this past year, but have only had the cash to buy a Scorpion EXO-700 and a Scorpion Stinger leather jacket when they were both on sale. I was planning on buying riding boots, gloves and pants when I found out what I got for grants for school this year, but apparently something got entered wrong when filing and I received no grants, so I just had to pay my tuition for this semester completely out of pocket and now I have very little money in my bank account.

There are probably some people on here that deserve them more than me though, so congrats to whoever wins them! :cfrocks:

#27 ·

I'd like to win them because I'm always broke trying to keep the bike running, let alone modifying it, and I haven't even been able to buy a decent leather jacket after my thick one was stolen earlier this year. Been riding with a flimsy thin leather jacket (more stylish than anything), the cheapest helmet I could get from the bike store, and a set of 10 dollar leather gloves that really aren't thick enough to do more than keep the wind off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.