Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shift Racing is back with us again to give away a particularly awesome prize that I think everyone will be very excited to see. . . I'm trying to figure out how I can win it without pissing everyone off! :D

We want to know why YOU deserve to win this amazing piece of cowhide armor! Simply give us GOOD REASONS why you should get this jacket! Feel free to include pics to demonstrate your point and be creative.

now for the specs and pics of this Shift Racing - Octane leather jacket :metal:

# COMFORT
# Removable/Washable full sleeve thermal liner.
# KorMax™ stretch Aramid panels.
# Custom shoulder and chest intake vents, plus zippered intake and exhaust vents.
# Vented Airprene™ comfort panels inset within the collar.
# PROTECTION
# 1.2-1.4mm premium grain leather.
# Dual-layers in key areas.
# Removable CE approved shoulder and elbow armor.
# Integrated pocket for a back protector.
# Integrated memory foam back padding.
# Reflective piping integrated into numerous seams.
# FUNCTION
# Leather accordion panels in key flex areas for unrestricted movement, while retaining abrasion resistance.
# Custom ergonomic zipper pullers.
# Full-length and short waist connection zipper, plus belt loop closure for attachment to compatible SHIFT pants.
# Auto-lock zippers in the sleeve cuff to retain strength and closure in the event of a crash.
# Internal chest pockets for additional storage.
# External side waist adjustment for a tailored fit.
FRONT

BACK

Direct link to the Octane Leather Jacket

Thanks to: Shift Racing

·
I Like Kittens
659 Posts
First off, this is the best forum I have found and feel as if everyone on here is one giant family that shares the same interest and actually gives good input. I'm only on week 3 of my build and am new to the fighter scene, but am already in love with it. Anyways, I was actually going to buy this jacket when it first came out, but got into a accident and medical bills took over. Back in December I was driving out to my grandfathers grave when I blacked out at 60 mph, went through a telephone pole, and head on into a tree at 55.. Truck was beyond destroyed, but luckily I had someone watching over me. The docs said I have a rare heart problem, so they took my licenses away until May when they will clear me. All I do is sit in the garage and work on my bike wishing I could go for a nice afternoon ride. Luckily I didn't black out while I was on my bike, cause I only have a cheap textile jacket. It would be beyond awesome if I had this jacket incase I do black out when I can ride again. Plus my 20TH birthday is next Monday! Sorry for the long reply, just would really like to have this jacket! ALSO, here is the tattoo I got over the weekend, my bike project "Top Flight", protected by guns, because she is my baby.. Would be awesome to protect those guns with some Octane!

·
Former bike builder
1,240 Posts
First :D Win on FOTM :)
Secondly... Win on FTOY :)
Third reason... No price on those :D
Fourth... I have advising 13 people how to turbocharge their bike :Stupid:
Fifth.... Helping 9 memper to copy something from my past bikes..
Sixth.. Im turboholic and i can't cure from that..
Seventh.... Im addicted on making radical fighters :LolLolLolLol:
8 reason... I don't rememper how to write 8 :D
Ninth... I ride on hoodies and armypants :letsride:
And tenth reason.... 106 broken bones.. 13 times operated :D 3 times dead (jumpstarted back to haunt you)
but still life and kicking ;)

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
I would actually like to throw my hat in the ring on this one.

My reasons would be as follows.

#1 I have a textile jacket but better protection is the name of the game.
#2 Maddison Kaylee who is 18 months old currently.
#3 Halie Marie who just turned 8 years old.
#4 Nancy who has to sleep with me every night.

^^^^^^^^^^^
They shouldn't ever have to see me with any kind of road rash.

#5 I have already downed my bike once. More are to come I am sure.
#6 Because SHIFT is bad ass.
#7 Because My Birthday is March 5th and right around the corner.
#8 I would give my textile jacket to someone else in need.

I don't really have any pictures. But I would love to take a picture of me wearing this jacket and post it up.

·
Rollin hard in Wiscompton
3,689 Posts
I'd like to win it because I haven't been able to buy a decent jacket after my good one was stolen last year. With fixing and upgrading my bike it hasn't been in the budget to get new gear, especially since I haven't been working in a while. It's been everything I can do to scrape up money to finish the bike. I'd like to win because the leather jacket I have now isn't much more than a dress up/look good piece of clothing, and if I were to go down in it it would likely rip open faster than a bag of chips at the hands of a fat kid. Let me win so I can have some piece of mind when I'm out riding this year

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,238 Posts
I'd like to win it because I haven't been able to buy a decent jacket after my good one was stolen last year. With fixing and upgrading my bike it hasn't been in the budget to get new gear, especially since I haven't been working in a while. It's been everything I can do to scrape up money to finish the bike. I'd like to win because the leather jacket I have now isn't much more than a dress up/look good piece of clothing, and if I were to go down in it it would likely rip open faster than a bag of chips at the hands of a fat kid. Let me win so I can have some piece of mind when I'm out riding this year
i will vouch that Lumpy does need a coat badly

·
Registered
273 Posts
Sign me up please!

1) All my MX gear is shift and it's bad ass!

2) their gloves are sick so I'm sure the jacket will be too

3) I need a good reason to toss my 9 yr old textile alpine and 4 yr old icon to the curb

4) I dropped $600 on my ol 1100w and can't go out and buy it for myself (wife thinks kids deserve things too)

5) Is calling an inanimate object sexy okay...?? cause that is what I think of that Jacket

6) On the last note I wouldn't mind taking a tumble or two in the ditch with that hide

7) I've downed pretty much everything i've ever owned (not proud of that) but will do my best not to mess it up

8) I promise to condition the clean and condition the leather to show off how insanely awesome Shift is

9) I also promise to get some custom fighter embroidered or a patch put on it.

there are so many reasons and I'd love to get this. But good luck guys!

·
Bazinga!
2,604 Posts
that jacket is the shnizz nit.

reasons i would like this jacket

1. i dont even have one yet cause all spare cash goes into building the bike
2. my wife and my mom would sleep better at night
3. broke as a joke.
4. i would rock that bitch every where. even when i am not riding. (free advertising for shift)
5. the wife said she would do me in that jacket

i left 5 blank cause i lost my train of thought. i will fill it in later when i can concentrate. haha
edited number 5 because number five is reason enough :shocker:
and thanks to shift and CF for this giveaway

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
I'll hop in here and nominate myself and Fathead for organizing FFWest. This is shaping up to be an awsome weekend

·
Shit outta Luck
485 Posts
^^^ Give the jacket to Lumpy!

Reasons!
1. I will give the Jacket to Lumpy
2 Lumpy needs a jacket
3. Lumpy really needs a jacket
4. I want to see the money for a jacket go towards his bike.
5. Did I mention he needs a jacket?
6 I dont want to be a "dick rider" but Lumpy needs a jacket.
7 If he wins the Jacket, his new nickname will be fight my shift or sexual lumpy chocolate.
8. Dean needs a jacket.
^^^ he needs a jacket.
10. because with that jacket, lumpy looks like this

11. Good luck everyone.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts