Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So fighterers we're having a photo contest for you!

We're looking for the best NEW burnout photo. One photo per entrant, not video. PHOTO.
The photo must be a NEW PHOTO, that means dated after this date....so basically, your going to have to prove it to us!
No hiding your friends under a helmet and jacket and pretending to be you!

We want the most creative and well composed burnout pics you can come up with!
Whether its a great location, an amazing setting, an artistic mark left on the ground,
all of the above, whatever you can come up with!

We'll run this contest until the end of the month - That's until July 31st. Then we'll decide who came up with the best photo!

What do you get for sacrificing your rear tire you may ask? Well Shift Racing is offering up a set of Shift Kicker street riding shoes in YOUR size

AND

Custom Fighters is offering up a new Michelin Pilot Power tire (shipped within the continental USA...if your out of the conti US, you pay the shipping)!

Please, do not try to post your old photos, we want NEW pictures. Don't hurt yourself or anyone else in participating in this event and don't get caught breaking any laws. CustomFighters and Shift are not responsible for you or your actions and will not be held liable for anything you do that we may or may not have suggested be done.

check out www.shiftracing.com to view more of their products and general awesomeness, and keep an eye on the blog for upcoming stories with Shift sponsored riders Alex Flores and Chris Teach McNeil!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so can i make a video? or does it need to be a pic for print?
picture contest my friend, picture.

Does it have to be a fighter or can I use my motard?
ummm....we'll allow a motard. no full fairings tho dammit!

oooohhhhh ilike them.....i think i have a good photo for contest!!! whos the judge?
NEW PICS! cant say who's judging. Probably myself, abmin, and Mr.Shift-Representative! If we cant decide, we'll take it to a vote

Great contest, fantastic prizes but bad timing for me. I've been saving my tire for FF. I don't want to burn it off then smoke up a new one at FF. Good luck guys.
as endo said, contest goes to the end of the month! You've got time!

Does it have to be us or just a good pic ? My buddy tears It up on the burn outs...
Has to be a pic of YOU!

with luck I'll throw one or two down at FF. unfortunately I dont have a camera. anyone want to snap a few photos while I make smoke?

I dont think i can be allowed to take pics for the contest...however i will be taking pics for magazines and the blog...but im sure there'll be some cameras around :D

We got some really good burnout pics already, it's gunna be close for sure, I think people should get creative with the location of the burnout to up the game, inside a busy shopping mall on on top of a cop car would be impressive and no i'm not going to be doing either of those because unfortunatly i have to make my tyre last another 2 months :D
but if you win...... you'll have a new tire!

GOOD luck everyone. I'll probably be deleting most posts from this thread and just leaving pics. so post em when you get em!

:metal:

Reactions: shotgun

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
please read the rules before posting!

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
i did this last night JUST for this contest.

REPPING THE SKULLY!

I hope i win becasue my tire is fucking gone :( (just for you guys!)

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Here's Mine.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
REALLY? 4 entries?????? LAME!

(good on those of you who did it tho, thanks)

Reactions: gsf1200R

·
Resident Shit Talker !
3,301 Posts
Here's mine... Oh yeah, in the spirit of ATGATT, I'm wearing Harley boots... For the love of hooliganism PLEASE get me out of these flippin things..

And I know this one is getting deleted, so sorry Adam, but it is too cool to not share... This is what my new tire looked like after the burn out. It had only 23 miles on it, and now it's toast, down to the wear marks, with almost no definition in the center...

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
I had posted this one in the burnouts section, before I even found this thread!

Also, Adam, its 10:18pm my time!

Notice the murdered out Shift jacket. I dyed it black after I loaned it to a roommate(new rider) and he wrecked at 50mph into a blackberry bush and scratched/stained it up as he broke his collar bone. I couldn't get the stains out.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
christ, im gone for one FUCKING night! :doh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.